Trade Smart Online

lvgandhi

Are you sure this is not an Auto square-off trade for intraday trades? From the timing you mentioned it sounds like one.
Yes. I go answer from your support. But a question remains still.
When I converted my initial MIS order to NRML, I was told margin money required a little more. Then I funded to that extent. If so when NRML order was there how my MIS order was executed? Where to know margin required for options both MIS and NRML.

lvgandhi

Yesterday vwap was showing data only from 12:29at the end of day. I closed and opened nest and also shutdown and restarted laptop. Still no solution. What to do in such situations.

Yes. I go answer from your support. But a question remains still.
When I converted my initial MIS order to NRML, I was told margin money required a little more. Then I funded to that extent. If so when NRML order was there how my MIS order was executed? Where to know margin required for options both MIS and NRML.
To know the margin required for NRML and MIS you may also refer to our margin calculator.

Yesterday vwap was showing data only from 12:29at the end of day. I closed and opened nest and also shutdown and restarted laptop. Still no solution. What to do in such situations.
We will check this with Thomson Reuters. Also, we'd request you to inform us of such things the same day as the data would have been flushed at the end of the day yesterday and it may not now be easy to identify the reason for the issue you faced yesterday. However, we'll still check this with the TR team.

lvgandhi

To know the margin required for NRML and MIS you may also refer to our margin calculator.
I tried. It does not show margin for options. If there is any video, please post. Or any successive screenshots how to get margin data? As I understood from your support, lot size X Price is margin required for options both MIS and NRML. But nest asked for more margin for NRML option. However when I putjust enough margin for NRML, even then my MIS order was executed.

I tried. It does not show margin for options. If there is any video, please post. Or any successive screenshots how to get margin data? As I understood from your support, lot size X Price is margin required for options both MIS and NRML. But nest asked for more margin for NRML option. However when I putjust enough margin for NRML, even then my MIS order was executed.
You can use our SPAN margin calculator to know the margin required for NRML position and then refer to our knowledge base article to get the margin required for different products (MIS, Options etc).

Please note that these calculators only give an approximate amount for the margin required as Exchange changes it's margins 4-5 times a day. Also, margin required also varies with the price changes.