Trade Smart Online

cloudTrader

Hi TSO,

I upgraded to NEST 3.13 for Bracket Order but I see that Bracket Order is not activated in this version. I got the mail from you that Bracket Order will be available in NEST 3.13 so please upgrade.

Please suggest.

Thanks.

Hi TSO,

I upgraded to NEST 3.13 for Bracket Order but I see that Bracket Order is not activated in this version. I got the mail from you that Bracket Order will be available in NEST 3.13 so please upgrade.

Please suggest.

Thanks.
Hello Leonid
Bracket order is working fine in NEST 3.13.0.4 (the only version we have in the 3.13 series). Hope you have the same version. In case you are facing issues with bracket order in this version, please let us know your client code and we'll have someone give you a call. Alternatively, you can also contact our customer support team for them to look into this issue.

marimuthu13

Hello Marimuthu K,

We've got an exciting offer and would like you to be a part of this excitment of Free Trading for a month.

How to avail this offer?

All you just have to do is, place five trades in the month of August 2017 to get upto Rs.1000 cash back on brokerage for the next month from 1st Sep to 27th Sep, 2017 for your account XXXX
So, what are you waiting for? Give a new cheers to your trading with TradeSmart Online.

For any query, you may write to us at [email protected] or contact us at 022-61208000/022-42878000.

Happy Trading,
TradeSmart Online

*Terms & Conditions:

• This offer is valid regardless of any segments: Cash, FNO, Currency, Commodity Futures.
  • Rs.1000 cash back is from 1st Sep to 27th Sep 2017.
  • Brokerage will be charged for the month of September 2017 and the same will be refunded by 30th of September 2017.
  • To avail Rs.1000 cash back on brokerage for September 2017, you are required to place 5 trades in any of the segement in the Month of August 2017.
  • Statutory Charges applicable.
  • Offer for selected users only.

Last edited:

cloudTrader

Hi TSO,

If I change my Brokerage Plan through the Back Office , in how much time will it come into effect from your side ?

Suppose I change it at 10:30 am so will it be active for the current day or it will take effect after current day has passed ?

Thanks.

Hi TSO,

If I change my Brokerage Plan through the Back Office , in how much time will it come into effect from your side ?

Suppose I change it at 10:30 am so will it be active for the current day or it will take effect after current day has passed ?

Thanks.
Hello Leonid
If the request is received before 4 pm, we try to do it on the same day itself so that the effect comes in the same day billing. However, at times if the number of requests are high it might take a little more time.

In case you wish to change it today and have the effect from today's billing itself please let us your client code after placing the request and we'll take this as a special case.

cloudTrader

Hello Leonid
If the request is received before 4 pm, we try to do it on the same day itself so that the effect comes in the same day billing. However, at times if the number of requests are high it might take a little more time.

In case you wish to change it today and have the effect from today's billing itself please let us your client code after placing the request and we'll take this as a special case.
Hey TSO, Thanks for the reply.

I am still giving a thought on changing the plan and yet to decide finally but in this process the question arose in my mind therefore I thought of clarifying with you so that I should avoid any mistake.

Thanks.