Trade Smart Online

Hi TSO,

Have you optimised the web platform for any particular Browser. I tried with Mozilla Firefox but could not login. The Waiting Circle kept on revolving and it did not get into the main account window ?

Thanks.
As of now we've done our testing on Chrome only. Are you facing this issue on Chrome too?

Hello VNS,

apart from the login issues this morning, there is another problem I have come across in Spin. Ok, I understand that it is a beta version, so please treat this in the nature of feedback.

I can't see the quotes for Unionbank (spot). All the values are shown as zero as seen in the screenshot below. The quotes are updating ok for all the other scrips in my marketwatch, for CDS, NFO and NSE .. all.

I contacted your representative through the chat on your website and passed on the screenshots. Was in touch with them for 40 odd minutes. Sadly, we could not connect through remote. The showmypc from your site did not connect, my copy of ammyy admin was corrupt, and it seems that you don't have teamviewer.

The lady said that I had to select the instrument as EQ, but EQ is not in the list (shown in the screenshot below). Also, if you notice in the marketwatch, the "%change" column in Unionbank shows something odd like "NaN%".

I had come across this issue yesterday too, so it is not related to today's login issue.

Hello VNS,

apart from the login issues this morning, there is another problem I have come across in Spin. Ok, I understand that it is a beta version, so please treat this in the nature of feedback.

I can't see the quotes for Unionbank (spot). All the values are shown as zero as seen in the screenshot below. The quotes are updating ok for all the other scrips in my marketwatch, for CDS, NFO and NSE .. all.

I contacted your representative through the chat on your website and passed on the screenshots. Was in touch with them for 40 odd minutes. Sadly, we could not connect through remote. The showmypc from your site did not connect, my copy of ammyy admin was corrupt, and it seems that you don't have teamviewer.

The lady said that I had to select the instrument as EQ, but EQ is not in the list (shown in the screenshot below). Also, if you notice in the marketwatch, the "%change" column in Unionbank shows something odd like "NaN%".

I had come across this issue yesterday too, so it is not related to today's login issue.

Thanks for sharing this. We'll talk to our technical team about the same to understand the issue.