Trade Smart Online

Logged into Nest, changed the password to include a special character, logged out, logged successfully into SPIN, checked for updates. It says that my software is up to date.

upload_2017-8-20_20-2-17.png

So, will use the password with a special character for both the softwares. Just reporting the problem.

RockyRobust

Hi RockyRobust
Request you to please share the below
1. NEST version you are using which is giving you trouble
2. NEST version of the other company which is working fine for you
3. Your operating system (Windows 7, 8, 10 etc)
1. I am using NEST Trader 3.13.0.4

2. NEST from other Broker is 3.11.2.1

3. My OS is Windows 7 i3

The problem occurs mainly on the Banknifty options weekly expiry day , that too prominently in the second half , we can say after 12:00 pm.

Logged into Nest, changed the password to include a special character, logged out, logged successfully into SPIN, checked for updates. It says that my software is up to date.

View attachment 21952

So, will use the password with a special character for both the softwares. Just reporting the problem.
Thanks for letting us know. This issue has been resolved in the latest version (1.2.4) of Spin. It seems that the auto-update feature is not working for some reason. We'll look into that. For now, request you to download the latest version of Spin from our website.

1. I am using NEST Trader 3.13.0.4

2. NEST from other Broker is 3.11.2.1

3. My OS is Windows 7 i3

The problem occurs mainly on the Banknifty options weekly expiry day , that too prominently in the second half , we can say after 12:00 pm.
Hello RockyRobust
Thanks for the info. We spoke to our team and it seems we may need to take your pc on remote to understand this issue better. Request you to please private message us your id and we'll have someone give you a call.

RockyRobust

Hello RockyRobust
Thanks for the info. We spoke to our team and it seems we may need to take your pc on remote to understand this issue better. Request you to please private message us your id and we'll have someone give you a call.
Okay this coming weekly expiry of BN options I will be in contact if the problem arises ...