Trade Smart Online

cloudTrader

there is a updated version of spin. pls give a feedback about it . i am still using old one.
Not really any noticeable changes. I installed today & saw that mock trading session of NSE is going on, so got an opportunity to view the performance. It was almost same as the previous version. Disappointed .

Not really any noticeable changes. I installed today & saw that mock trading session of NSE is going on, so got an opportunity to view the performance. It was almost same as the previous version. Disappointed .
Since we were already working on other improvements, we haven't got a chance to work on the improvements mentioned in the earlier posts. We'll do that now.

cloudTrader

Since we were already working on other improvements, we haven't got a chance to work on the improvements mentioned in the earlier posts. We'll do that now.
Great , will again wait patiently...!!

Also can you point out some major improvements which have been made in this version as I was unable to mark the changes broadly.

Thanks.

kaly422000

some bugfix may be done in spin , i think, but with next update pls ensure that it work smoothly in low system configuration like pentium dual core.
it is too much slow to start that may be the main issue, though i am using pentium dual core system but spin sud be compitible with pentium dual core or simililar low configured system

Great , will again wait patiently...!!

Also can you point out some major improvements which have been made in this version as I was unable to mark the changes broadly.

Thanks.
Hello Leonid
Sorry somehow your message got missed out. Some of the improvements in the new version are as mentioned below:

Functionality added
===================
Added Net column in RMS Limits
Password policy special character not mandatary for login as well as for changing
Market Watch Grid enabled By Default
Details of Symbol

Issues Fixed
============
Order book crash Issue resolved
Fix for Daily chart where Expiry>=12
Fix for ForeColor & BackColor of Market Index
Chart Template Saving
Execute CO & Execute BO issue fixed
BankNifty Optstk chart issue resolve
Transaction Password Removed

Raj232

Hello Leonid
Sorry somehow your message got missed out. Some of the improvements in the new version are as mentioned below:

Functionality added
===================
Added Net column in RMS Limits
Password policy special character not mandatary for login as well as for changing
Market Watch Grid enabled By Default
Details of Symbol

Issues Fixed
============
Order book crash Issue resolved
Fix for Daily chart where Expiry>=12
Fix for ForeColor & BackColor of Market Index
Chart Template Saving
Execute CO & Execute BO issue fixed
BankNifty Optstk chart issue resolve
Transaction Password Removed
WOW Tradesmartonline.. this seems to be quite some progress on the technical side. However as a user / trader/ well-wisher, the expectation is higher, especially when there are so many discount brokers, some of which are marching forward quickly.

Anyways, keep it up and I hope there is more done in coming days with greater enthusiasm. :):)
All the best !!!

cloudTrader

@ TSO ,

What will be the cut Off time for Intraday orders for Square off by Client as now you have introduced the Call n Trade charges of IntraDay orders by your RMS team.

RockyRobust

Last 3 consecutive weekly expiry of Banknifty Options the NEST Trader 3.13 has performed pathetically low. The quotes were freezing so badly that it was becoming very difficult to place orders. The order windows were opening in slow motion. Today I had to face great trouble and missed trades. To crosscheck my connection and my PC performance, I opened NEST trader from another broker & it was fine and smooth, so trouble was not at my end.

Last 2 weekly expiry it was manageable but today it was horrific.