Tom de mark sequential monitor for nifty50 stocks

Vivek.. can you also help me in understanding ...TD Combo setup ? Is there any afl for that ?
Set up in TD Combo is same as TD Sequential.The countdown starts from set up 1 .Countdown conditions are different and are more stringent than sequential.The conditions are given in the thread or in books.You will get information on internet also if you google search TD Combo.

Smart_trade

Sir ... i found this for TD combo, is it correct ?

Also, wanted to know are 13 bars of TD Combo needs to be continuously like TD SETUP or they can be scattered like TD countdown ? And all 5 conditions need to be fulfilled simultaneously ?

TD Combo
TD Combo is better when you have sharp directional moves, because it requires only thirteen price bars from start to finish compared to TD Sequential which needs at least 22 bars. The criteria for a Setup within TD Combo are the same with those required for a Setup within TD Sequential. The difference is that the count starts at bar 1 of the setup and not from bar 9 and TD Combo requires four conditions to be satisfied simultaneously.

Requirements for a TD Combo Buy Countdown
- close lower or equal than the low 2 trading days earlier.
- The low of a countdown day should be less than the previous "trading day‘s" low
- The close of a countdown day should be less than the previous "trading day‘s" close
- The close of a countdowns day should be less than the previous "countdowns day‘s" close
- bars 11,12,13 each one should just close successively lower and the other rules above are not applied

Requirements for a TD Combo Sell Countdown
- close higher or equal than the high 2 trading days earlier.
- The high of a countdown day should be greater than the previous "trading day‘s" high
- The close of a countdown day should be greater than the previous "trading day‘s" close
- The close of a countdowns day should be greater than the previous "countdowns day‘s" close
- bars 11,12,13 each one should just close successively higher and the other rules above are not applied

Sir ... i found this for TD combo, is it correct ?

Also, wanted to know are 13 bars of TD Combo needs to be continuously like TD SETUP or they can be scattered like TD countdown ? And all 5 conditions need to be fulfilled simultaneously ?

TD Combo
TD Combo is better when you have sharp directional moves, because it requires only thirteen price bars from start to finish compared to TD Sequential which needs at least 22 bars. The criteria for a Setup within TD Combo are the same with those required for a Setup within TD Sequential. The difference is that the count starts at bar 1 of the setup and not from bar 9 and TD Combo requires four conditions to be satisfied simultaneously.

Requirements for a TD Combo Buy Countdown
- close lower or equal than the low 2 trading days earlier.
- The low of a countdown day should be less than the previous "trading day‘s" low
- The close of a countdown day should be less than the previous "trading day‘s" close
- The close of a countdowns day should be less than the previous "countdowns day‘s" close
- bars 11,12,13 each one should just close successively lower and the other rules above are not applied

Requirements for a TD Combo Sell Countdown
- close higher or equal than the high 2 trading days earlier.
- The high of a countdown day should be greater than the previous "trading day‘s" high
- The close of a countdown day should be greater than the previous "trading day‘s" close
- The close of a countdowns day should be greater than the previous "countdowns day‘s" close
- bars 11,12,13 each one should just close successively higher and the other rules above are not applied
Yes ,the combo countdown conditions are correct. First we let the set up 9 bars get completed ( the set up can continue further than 9 bars ) and then ge go back to set up bar 1 and apply Combo countdown conditions.....the combo countdown bars need not be consecutive. I apply all the 4 conditions till countdown bar 12 and only for countdown bar 13, we can relax conditions.

Smart_trade

Thank you again ST sir... So to sum it up the steps for TD combo :

1) TD9 setup based on sequential criteria of current bar and 4 bars ago.
2) once step 1 done, then go back on TD1 and check TD combo conditions, all 5 conditions to be meet with.

Also, Sir can you tell me any example where you have saw TD COMBO in past ? That will help further for studying.

Yes ,the combo countdown conditions are correct. First we let the set up 9 bars get completed ( the set up can continue further than 9 bars ) and then ge go back to set up bar 1 and apply Combo countdown conditions.....the combo countdown bars need not be consecutive. I apply all the 4 conditions till countdown bar 12 and only for countdown bar 13, we can relax conditions.

Smart_trade

Thanks Vivek for explanation........ So TD9 Sell setup done on Nifty on 1st Aug followed by another TD9 Sell setup done on 30 Aug. But true range of TD9 sell setup 2 was lower than of setup 1. So Sell setup of 1st Aug will prevail.... Now the bad news TD countdown of the 1st Sell setup completed on Friday 14 Sep.............So now....we will be going down ????????????

Experts can you check if my calculations are right ??????????

Vivek i also have doubt regarding 2nd condition of 1.618 times of BS2 from BS1. So, if the BS2 is more than 1.618 times of BS! then we will not consider BS2 ?

True range of a setup will be difference between high of the highest high and low of the lowest low of the entire setup (which may extend to more than 9bars).
Suppose we have a buy setup of 9bars, suppose highest bar in this setup is bar 2, and lowest is bar 9, now range of setup will be difference between high of bar 2 and low of bar 9.

Vivek

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Thanks Vivek for explanation........ So TD9 Sell setup done on Nifty on 1st Aug followed by another TD9 Sell setup done on 30 Aug. But true range of TD9 sell setup 2 was lower than of setup 1. So Sell setup of 1st Aug will prevail.... Now the bad news TD countdown of the 1st Sell setup completed on Friday 14 Sep.............So now....we will be going down ????????????

Vivek i also have doubt regarding 2nd condition of 1.618 times of BS2 from BS1. So, if the BS2 is more than 1.618 times of BS! then we will not consider BS2 ?
1. If you are counting without intersection (which I will discourage) the 13 that you have counted is invalid, as there is a 13/8 qualifier required which isn't there yet, that is high of (prospective sell CD13) should be higher than close of sell CD 8 bar, till that happens CD13 is deferred. This qualifier prevents against completing countdown in markets which are more of up down sideways, rather than over extended.

2. If BS2 is more than 1.618 times setup 1, then setup 1 is taken as valid setup for countdown (inspite of being smaller).

Vivek

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.

Would be much better for you to understand if you post a chart with markings.

Vivek