Tom de mark sequential monitor for nifty50 stocks

Experts... Another example of Yes Bank... Please note that I am not mentioning this example to criticize this system... But rather to understand from experts how to avoid false setup....

TD 9 Buy Setup completed on 15 June. CD13 on 30th Aug. Intersection also done CD13 vs CD8. But still the Yes bank keeps on failing from 31 Aug.
Now i understand Buy needs to be done once close is above open which is not on 31 Aug but 5 sep. Even if one looks to buy on 5th Sep there is only further fall.
Even another Buy setup on 5th Sep but its true range is more than 1.618 times from Buy setup 1, So Buy setup1 shall continue.

Is it false setup.......Or I am missing something ? How one shall avoid such false alarms ?

Attachments

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Experts... Another example of Yes Bank... Please note that I am not mentioning this example to criticize this system... But rather to understand from experts how to avoid false setup....

TD 9 Buy Setup completed on 15 June. CD13 on 30th Aug. Intersection also done CD13 vs CD8. But still the Yes bank keeps on failing from 31 Aug.
Now i understand Buy needs to be done once close is above open which is not on 31 Aug but 5 sep. Even if one looks to buy on 5th Sep there is only further fall.
Even another Buy setup on 5th Sep but its true range is more than 1.618 times from Buy setup 1, So Buy setup1 shall continue.

Is it false setup.......Or I am missing something ? How one shall avoid such false alarms ?
Your count is wrong.

Vivek

vivektrader

Nifty again not able to meet the intersection of CD13 to CD8 today..... But still fall big ... Just a coincidence ????
Market has no obligation to go from one completed buy countdown to give us an opportunity (to buy low) and then go straight to a sell count down (to sell at top and enter short). It doesn't happen like that.
Sometimes one sell or buy CD is followed by another......then another......with no sign of significant reversal.
A countdown in advanced stage (at 10 or 11) may be interrupted by a setup in opposite direction or break of TDST support or resistance.
If you are after perfection after reading good things about the system, you are bound to be disappointed.
Individual trades and their failures is not worthy of discussion in this thread, system is.
If one can get 6-7 sucessful trades out of 10, with good RR and proper position sizing, one should do well.

Vivek

vivektrader

Vivek checkd it...looks fine to me...if you dont mind can you please hel me out... where i am getting it wrong ???
I had asked you to label chart properly and post, labelling 9 and 13 only is not gonna help anyone.
Properly mark intersection, countdown from 1 to 13, only then I can help you.
Also 13/8 qualifier is not same as intersection, in a sell countdown, high of 13 should be higher than close of CD8 and vice-versa.
Have a look at the charts I have posted in the thread earlier, and try to post on similar lines.

Vivek

Market has no obligation to go from one completed buy countdown to give us an opportunity (to buy low) and then go straight to a sell count down (to sell at top and enter short). It doesn't happen like that.
Sometimes one sell or buy CD is followed by another......then another......with no sign of significant reversal.
A countdown in advanced stage (at 10 or 11) may be interrupted by a setup in opposite direction or break of TDST support or resistance.
If you are after perfection after reading good things about the system, you are bound to be disappointed.
Individual trades and their failures is not worthy of discussion in this thread, system is.
If one can get 6-7 sucessful trades out of 10, with good RR and proper position sizing, one should do well.

Vivek
Thanks Vivek....See as i said before as well...I am not here to crticize the system. I am just trying to learn the things and if i am going wrong anywhere, wont mind of getting corrected either.