Tom de mark sequential monitor for nifty50 stocks

I had asked you to label chart properly and post, labelling 9 and 13 only is not gonna help anyone.
Properly mark intersection, countdown from 1 to 13, only then I can help you.
Also 13/8 qualifier is not same as intersection, in a sell countdown, high of 13 should be higher than close of CD8 and vice-versa.
Have a look at the charts I have posted in the thread earlier, and try to post on similar lines.

Vivek
Here you go the chart.. I think the buy countdown fail becoz during countdown stage it made higher high of Setup ?? Is it ??

Attachments

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Here you go the chart.. I think the buy countdown fail becoz during countdown stage it made higher high of Setup ?? Is it ??
It was a sell countdown, which was interrupted before completion as it gave a buy setup (thereby recycling the sell countdown).

Vivek

vivektrader

Yes before this buy setup there was a sell setup ? So what you mean by recycling the sell countdown ? Shall one ignore this kind of reverse setup ??
The last setup was buy setup, everything (sell) before that is gone, now base you countdown on this last buy setup. Based on this we completed buy countdown 8 on 1/10/18.

Vivek

The last setup was buy setup, everything (sell) before that is gone, now base you countdown on this last buy setup. Based on this we completed buy countdown 8 on 1/10/18.

Vivek
Yes agree.. Latest is a buy Set up.... But just wanted to learn from past analysis how to ignore false signs... Becoz the previous Buy setup did completed the countdown...still it was falling.. I have read somewhere on internet.. That If during Buy Setup..A higher high is formed which higher that TD setup high then that setup is ignored..But I am not sure ..Thats why just wanted to confirm from experts...

Now regarding current Buy setup..which is completed on 5th Sep... But the setup continued thereafter as well and formed lowest low on 12th Sep. So i think we should calculate countdown from 12th... If we take countdown from 12th Sep then its only CD5..if we take from 5th Sep then its CD8...
Whats your opinion...

vivektrader

Yes agree.. Latest is a buy Set up.... But just wanted to learn from past analysis how to ignore false signs... Becoz the previous Buy setup did completed the countdown...still it was falling.. I have read somewhere on internet.. That If during Buy Setup..A higher high is formed which higher that TD setup high then that setup is ignored..But I am not sure ..Thats why just wanted to confirm from experts...

Now regarding current Buy setup..which is completed on 5th Sep... But the setup continued thereafter as well and formed lowest low on 12th Sep. So i think we should calculate countdown from 12th... If we take countdown from 12th Sep then its only CD5..if we take from 5th Sep then its CD8...
Whats your opinion...
1.If a buy setup occurs and countdown starts, while it is continuing if a bar closes above true high of this setup (that is above TDST resistance), the buy setup along with its countdown will be cancelled.
2.countdown can start earliest at 9, provided intersection has happened by then (at 8 or 9)
It's not like if setup continues for 12 bars (and ends there) you will start counting from 12, no.

You will need to brush up basics first.

Vivek

vivektrader

Also..Check out Srei Infra...Its make a perfect Buy lets see now what happens.. I had gone long on Friday at 31.10...Lets see...
For SREI, which buy setup did you select and why?
Setup 1 completed on 21/8
Setup 2 completed on 25/9

Vivek

1.If a buy setup occurs and countdown starts, while it is continuing if a bar closes above true high of this setup (that is above TDST resistance), the buy setup along with its countdown will be cancelled.
2.countdown can start earliest at 9, provided intersection has happened by then (at 8 or 9)
It's not like if setup continues for 12 bars (and ends there) you will start counting from 12, no.

You will need to brush up basics first.

Vivek
For point 2... Can you please see Message no 1360 of ST sir...he has confirmed what i am saying...