Tom de mark sequential monitor for nifty50 stocks

travi

Tracking:
Reliance SELL CD11 complete 09-08
Sun pharma SELL CD13 complete today, but this one has strong upside momentum going up.

Funny side:
TAMO has completed 4 Buy Setups consecutively since March, didn't count any combos not worth the time. TATAMTRDVR has similar stats.
Bahoot mara bichare ko :p

Others:
YESBANK SELL CD10 as on 08-08
BajajFinsv SELL CD9 and combo 13 <-- Vivekbhai's count --> BajFinance Combo 12, SELL CD8 adjust todays EoD to it
Britannia SELL CD12, 06-07 Setup complete. Edit: CD13 should close above CD8.
Havells SELL CD12
PEL from chart looks exhausted :D (knack of the naked eye) as SELL Setup complete on 19-07
UBL fresh BO, SELL setup completed. <-- ppl gulping good in this counter

Last edited:

travi

@vivektrader bhai, referring the recent SELL CD on Nifty spot,
from 05-Apr to 17th, first sell setup and its CD completion 31-05 is then followed by a current sell setup
b/w 20-07 and 01-08.
We've not had any other opposite setup or R, except the sell trade SL was hit, hence this becomes a case of 9-13-9.

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
@vivektrader bhai, referring the recent SELL CD on Nifty spot,
from 05-Apr to 17th, first sell setup and its CD completion 31-05 is then followed by a current sell setup
b/w 20-07 and 01-08.
We've not had any other opposite setup or R, except the sell trade SL was hit, hence this becomes a case of 9-13-9.
No
The current combo 13 sell nifty spot (and sequential terminal 13T) are based on the setup that started on July 3, the setup that came after this setup was a bit smaller.
The current combo and sequential sell are standalone, and not a case of 9-13-9.
Also, in my little experience, I haven't seen much favourable moves in 9-13-9s, better to avoid them.

Vivek

travi

No
The current combo 13 sell nifty spot (and sequential terminal 13T) are based on the setup that started on July 3, the setup that came after this setup was a bit smaller.
The current combo and sequential sell are standalone, and not a case of 9-13-9.
Also, in my little experience, I haven't seen much favourable moves in 9-13-9s, better to avoid them.

Vivek
Thanks for clarifying, now I've got a prob :( apparently 05-jul data isn't in DB. Will review some of the posts.
on 50, we have 1st setup from 03-07 to 13-07,
from 20-07 to 01-08 we have another setup, but smaller :)

travi

YesBank completed Buy Setup on 05-sep and closed below prev TDSTs 329.
Not looking good till 300 unless Macros improve.

Many pharma stocks getting above their previous ATH and completing Sell setups.
I've got highest return from IT & Pharma in portf :D Just a note for those wanting to bottom fish, when sector is beat down, I wont choose a stock(s) but take its sector MF.
Seems to workout better.

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Maruti also broke daily TDST support today, Bajaj finance bounced from its support. TCS doesn't want to correct at all. Lots happening.

Vivek