Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

darkstar

You can try downloading ffdshow rev:
http://www.videohelp.com/tools/ffdshow/version-history

ffdshow is a directshow codec (it basically runs in the background, you'll see a system tray icon) the video will showup in which ever media player uses directshow. It can encode as well as decode various formats. Might needs a bit of tweaking.

Or download SMPlayer:
http://www.free-codecs.com/download/SMPlayer.htm

SMplayer is a front-end for Mplayer (which is basically commandline, mainly developed for linux). Nothing added to the system, just a couple of files in the folder you install it to. Install and run. Best part is it plays "everything". Any file that doesn't work with mplayer will never work with anything else.
sir how can i get this video plese provide me link or some free video for teaching trading and analysing chart ,

lazytrader

sir how can i get this video plese provide me link or some free video for teaching trading and analysing chart ,
This is not a video about charting. it's about a trader called Paul tudor Jones. For videos based on charting and TA you can search on youtube. You will find enough to watch for the rest of your life.

To download videos from youtube you can either use a youtube video downloader software or a brower plugin. Search on google for these you'll find enough.

lazytrader

Hy

I went through some new threads today and I only can say: Wow.

As every where in the world, there are always some people how want to show me, that I am as a foreigner not welcome. Thailand, Philippines, Russia, Brazil a s o.

Yes, I am also a foreigner to your forum, but I DO MY WORK and I give a hell of information in my way to you.

On the other hand, when I go through your Nr 1 forum, I am also surprised, how openly you work together. And for that I only can say :thumb::thumb:

Some little, little of your members, want to giving me sings, that as a foreigner, I not can be a good source.

Even if THEY did not do any thing good to this forum and only take away information but never gave back one cent.

I gave to the thread I was working most in ( Low risk option strategy from AW10 ) what I had to do and the ones who know me, know my work and my (wild habits) temperament.
:confused:
I don't think there is any issue with someone being a local or foreigner. As for source of information most of the info we get on trading is from international websites, same goes for software, strategies etc. Don't worry about all that.

lazytrader

Hy

In this thread here, you find some information you can use beside this Nr 1 forum.
I really appreciate the work, people have and still do in this forum and I am happy to be a small wheel in traderji.

The links I give you in this thread or tool, like I call it, have in the first moment nothing to do with the Indian market. So I am going to ask you : How many traders in the world trade the Indian market ? I guess not all do and I guess, most of all the traders in the world trade outside the Indian market. If I am wrong, you are free to tell me.

What do I want to say. Why not learn from all of them. Take here a pace and take there a bit. Use the forum from traderji on one side and use this tool on the other side.

The link in this post you not only can use for your trading. It is also a way to think and learn, how to handle losses in general. Take your time and you may have to listen more then once to it.

It is called : How to handle your losses in trading with your head !

https://admin.na3.acrobat.com/_a750161837/p67901110/

Regards and good trading
Is this webinar from dan gramza's site? At the beginning it sounds like his voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.