Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AW10

Hy

How to loss or win five or six millions $ a day with futures.

Paul Tudor Jones Trading Documentary. Old documentary but still good.

http://www.learntotradethemarket.co...o-of-paul-tudor-jones-trader-the-documentary/

Regards and good trading
Thanks a lot DanPickUp for sharing the video of Paul Tudor. He is one of my model trader and I have read a lot about him/his style of trading etc. Already downloaded the video to watch whenever possible.

Traders interview is also nice place. I have many of those interviews downloaded on my mp3 player. Some of the guys really share good tips about trading. Worth a visit for any serious trader who wants to get learn from other traders.

Happy Trading

lazytrader

Thanks a lot DanPickUp for sharing the video of Paul Tudor. He is one of my model trader and I have read a lot about him/his style of trading etc. Already downloaded the video to watch whenever possible.

Traders interview is also nice place. I have many of those interviews downloaded on my mp3 player. Some of the guys really share good tips about trading. Worth a visit for any serious trader who wants to get learn from other traders.

Happy Trading
Have you completed the PTJ download? It keeps disconnecting. Tried 3 times already but only got half. :(

I don't know how he trades on the phone without any charts.

lazytrader

Hy lazytrader

Try this :

http://www.learntotradethemarket.com/category/forex-trading-commentary

If it still not works, then you may have to check about your add ons in your browser or your internet connection.

You may have to low down your security level in your browser.

I browse most of the time with Mozilla Firefox 3.5.2. If you do not know how to handle or which add ons you have to install, I can make one post only about that.

Regards and good trading
I use FF3.5.2 too. I use it all the time.

What link is that? Does it have PTJ video? It's not loading.

AW10

Have you completed the PTJ download? It keeps disconnecting. Tried 3 times already but only got half. :(

I don't know how he trades on the phone without any charts.
LT, yes I have downloaded the video.. but surprisingly, on WinMedia player it is not showing the video but just the audio.

PTJ is hedgefund manager. I think all big players have their brokers to execute their orders. They don't watch charts like we retail traders and place their own order.
They decide the quantity and price range.. and instruct their broker/market maker to do the rest.. And then broker/ MM has people who are expert in taking our hidden stop orders and filling the order in small lots. If broker can get better fill then the specified range, then they share the reward / else they pay the penalty or the orders remains with them and whenever price comes back to that range, these orders are executed.

That's why we see such a nice predictable price action near S&R levels. and regular hit of novice trader's stoploss order which market maker are expert in seeing them, even if we try our best to hide them.

Happy Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.