• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanPickUp

hey dan where are you. i was looking forword to your style of trading as you started a thread about your trading style but it seems it is gone now, i realy wana now you way to trade option in a simple way but contistant result hope to hear from you .
Hi Sumitdasjoshi

As I used in the introduction some text lines, which originally have not all been written by my self, other people started to complain about it. Traderji had then to close the thread, as it violates forum rules, which I was not clear of it.

You have my E-Mail address and if you have any special query about my option trading, you just mail me.

Dan

VJAY

Hi Sumitdasjoshi

As I used in the introduction some text lines, which originally have not all been written by my self, other people started to complain about it. Traderji had then to close the thread, as it violates forum rules, which I was not clear of it.

You have my E-Mail address and if you have any special query about my option trading, you just mail me.

Dan
Dear dan,
Pls don't stop sharing knowledge with us...unfortunately some noices happen pls forget it and give your views here....also answer sumit's querry with a post in forum it's help to us too........:)

Status
Not open for further replies.