• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lazytrader

LT, yes I have downloaded the video.. but surprisingly, on WinMedia player it is not showing the video but just the audio.

PTJ is hedgefund manager. I think all big players have their brokers to execute their orders. They don't watch charts like we retail traders and place their own order.
They decide the quantity and price range.. and instruct their broker/market maker to do the rest.. And then broker/ MM has people who are expert in taking our hidden stop orders and filling the order in small lots. If broker can get better fill then the specified range, then they share the reward / else they pay the penalty or the orders remains with them and whenever price comes back to that range, these orders are executed.

That's why we see such a nice predictable price action near S&R levels. and regular hit of novice trader's stoploss order which market maker are expert in seeing them, even if we try our best to hide them.

Happy Trading
You can try downloading ffdshow rev:
http://www.videohelp.com/tools/ffdshow/version-history

ffdshow is a directshow codec (it basically runs in the background, you'll see a system tray icon) the video will showup in which ever media player uses directshow. It can encode as well as decode various formats. Might needs a bit of tweaking.

Or download SMPlayer:
http://www.free-codecs.com/download/SMPlayer.htm

SMplayer is a front-end for Mplayer (which is basically commandline, mainly developed for linux). Nothing added to the system, just a couple of files in the folder you install it to. Install and run. Best part is it plays "everything". Any file that doesn't work with mplayer will never work with anything else.

AW10

Thanks DanPickUp for sharing all these useful links here.
I agree with you that Trading is a global and flexible business and the rules of game don't change much.. cause at the end of the day it is human being taking the buy/sell decision.. be it Indian exchange or US/ German/UK/Hongkong or any other exchange of the world.

Everywhere, traders face similar challanges to be successful in the market.
One can certanily a great deal from such sources.. Unfortunately, we don't many such sites/material created by traders of Indian market. Most of them give buy/sell tips, with some basic material on technical analysis.. No real trading stuff on psychology, money mgmt etc..

I am sure, serious traders will understand the difference.

Looking forward for some more cool stuff here..
Happy Trading..

Status
Not open for further replies.