The 60 Min Flow with Break

Do you like to improve the gains by taking a BREAK to The Great60 Minute Flow Trading

• YES, I like it.

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • NO, Will try later.

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • I am testing the strategy now.

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TFL

best thing about ur system is its simple.. simple plans work more than complex ( by the math of probability )
Best luck
p.s. trend line itself comes with lots of chart patterns ( flag, triangle etc..)try to figure out if it adds some filter to ur system
another thing can u change the color of trend lines according to how many supports/resistance its touching through ?
Thank you a lot to be here to guide alex_laxya,

I am planning to trade this setup for some time and like to improve somewhat as you said.
I still need to define rules for big gap ups and downs, Continuation of the trend for a LONG time even after breakout...etc.

Hari

U

uasish

Hari,

Sorry did not visit this Thread until you brought my notice to it to-day.
Good initiative ,best of luck,let us see the outcome of this Gr8 project.

Asish

rkripal

Hey hari,
nice idea, hope u backtest the system with 60min time frame and it works out for u.
wanted to tell you that i've use trendline for intraday,, and yes with good mm it works.
i hv also saved those intraday charts with trendlines, can send u if it could be usefull to you.

kripal :)

TFL

Hey hari,
nice idea, hope u backtest the system with 60min time frame and it works out for u.
wanted to tell you that i've use trendline for intraday,, and yes with good mm it works.
i hv also saved those intraday charts with trendlines, can send u if it could be usefull to you.

kripal :)
Dear kripal,

Very much thanks shown for the interest adn for the tests.
You can send the charts to me.

I have not tested for intraday also the system is currently in test mode @ 60 minute flow and intraday.

I am chearfully welcome to be the part of this system development phase. Also you can post charts or sent me I will frame it accordingly.

Thank you,
Hari.

Last edited:

AW10

Hari, Thanks for starting great thread. Hope this will give some idea to members about how to adjust system to your own personality. There is no single way of making money.
60m flow - is great appraoch and most consistent..

I am looking forward for Backtesting result..

Happy Trading

TFL

Hari, Thanks for starting great thread. Hope this will give some idea to members about how to adjust system to your own personality. There is no single way of making money.
60m flow - is great appraoch and most consistent..

I am looking forward for Backtesting result..

Happy Trading
AW10,

Thank you and awaiting all your back test amd live trade results and charts to be posted here.

Hari

TFL

Dear all friends,

I know every one is waiting for the initial live day trade charts to be posted here. Hope you will enjoy. Also please report me if I had drawn or wrote something wrong in the charts.

Daily Report: NIFTY Futures, Date: 03-10-2008 to 07-10-2008

Regards,
Hari.

THINK THE CHARTS and THE PIVOTS mark have some issues. There is a confusion that we are still in trade or not. Inviting all your views regarding this.

Additions later: Yes we were not out as the PH2 was not a pivot.

Last edited:
V

vvvv

hari,
ph2 is not a pivot by definition.its not even visual to the eye , just a tiny tail on the top.pls define ur way of identifying pivots...u have to be 100% correct on this definition...nothing visual wud do..no room for any error on this 1 as this trendline wud be drawn based on these pivot points u identify.

orderflow13

Hari nice work, good setup.keep going
But trend lines seems touching 2 or hardly 3 pvts ? for naked eye i am not getting the logic of trend line plz explain
it wil be nice if u broaden chart frame and allow what happened in past and let the trendline flow.

Status
Not open for further replies.