The 60 Min Flow with Break

Do you like to improve the gains by taking a BREAK to The Great60 Minute Flow Trading

• YES, I like it.

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • NO, Will try later.

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • I am testing the strategy now.

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SamFisher

Hari,
Great effort!!! Now trying to understand the system!!
We join the 2 most recent lower Pivot High's when we are short, and extend the same to form a Pivot High Line (PHL). Now another Lower Pivot high is formed, the third one, now do we join the 2nd PH and 3rd PH to form the NEW PHL!!??? and then 3rd PH and 4th PH!!! and so on.....
What would be our strategy to reenter in case after hitting the SWR the trend continues in our original direction?
Also kindly post your trades for any month which will surely clarify what is going on in your mind while devising this system!!!
Thanx again!!
-R K Karnani
Great initiative Hari,
But you need to back test it at least for 6 months to get an idea about the performance. I have gone thru some of these ideas and found one month extremely profitable and another month disaster. So need to be tested in different types of market conditions. Also want to know about the highlighted part above.

Cheers

TFL

Great initiative Hari,
But you need to back test it at least for 6 months to get an idea about the performance. I have gone thru some of these ideas and found one month extremely profitable and another month disaster. So need to be tested in different types of market conditions. Also want to know about the highlighted part above.

Cheers

SamFisher,

Thank you for your comment. I like to know the month you got disaster.
What would be our strategy to reenter in case after hitting the SWR the trend continues in our original direction?
Which is yet to be find out on the way. Also I am trying to find out a better method to manipulate on gap ups and downs. The setup is a new born baby.

Regards,
Hari.

Last edited:
V

vvvv

NB: I will reply to all the post after some hours today. Thank you for all your posts.

Regards,
Hari.

--
SamFisher,

Thank you for your comment. I like to know month you got loss then I can analyse it.
I will reply in detail after some hours.

Regards,
Hari.

hari,
consider those months when market was very choppy bcos we all know tht the system makes money in trends.
also u have to take the monh where there were huge gap ups & gap downs.
i think the last month

SamFisher

NB: I will reply to all the post after some hours today. Thank you for all your posts.

Regards,
Hari.

--
SamFisher,

Thank you for your comment. I like to know month you got loss then I can analyse it.
I will reply in detail after some hours.

Regards,
Hari.
Hari,
Saint's 60 minute flow has always been positive in any market conditions, No other argument about it. What I meant was most other stratergies including the 'Mechanical Trading methods' got heavy loss in last (Sep) month.

TFL

Hari,
Congrats for starting this new thread and system.I hope we will get something fruitful from here.I am looking forward for live trades rather than back testing results.Actual emotions, line of thinking, avoiding the new traps all is the part of the live trading.
I will be stay tuned here.
alex_laxya,

I am getting a little time to test it in the live market hours these days due to my tight shedule. I think you my friends will put some attention over this. But, I will see it seriously.

Thank you.
Hari

TFL

Hari,
This tweak is to get out before a confirmation of trend change in anticipation. Nice idea.

Have a question. What would be the strategy if the change don't happen? example we were saved by 10 paise on a trade a month ago where we made profit. Any rules around this scenario?

I know we can test it but just checking if you have already considered this and have a plan.
pattel,

I couldn't understand you question completely. Please make it clear and simple.

Thank you for your presence here.
Hari

TFL

Hari,
Great effort!!! Now trying to understand the system!!
We join the 2 most recent lower Pivot High's when we are short, and extend the same to form a Pivot High Line (PHL). Now another Lower Pivot high is formed, the third one, now do we join the 2nd PH and 3rd PH to form the NEW PHL!!??? and then 3rd PH and 4th PH!!! and so on.....
Also kindly post your trades for any month which will surely clarify what is going on in your mind while devising this system!!!
Thanx again!!
-R K Karnani
R K Karnani,
Exactly we need to be like that always. 1&2 then 2&3 then 3&4 and so on.

Which is yet to be find out. Also I am trying to find out a better method to manipulate on gap ups and downs. The setup is a new born baby.

Hope you will be a part in the development phase.
Thanks a lot.

Hari.

TFL

Mr. Hari,

Very Good. Expecting the backtest data to check the performance.

Thanks for sharing your great idea.

-dURAI
dURAI,

Thank you for your support but keep it always here for me and all.
Hope you will actively participate and put on your sugessions and throughts here as often as possible.

Hari.

orderflow13

Hari,
Congrats for starting this new thread and system.I hope we will get something fruitful from here.I am looking forward for live trades rather than back testing results.Actual emotions, line of thinking, avoiding the new traps all is the part of the live trading.
I will be stay tuned here.

best thing about ur system is its simple.. simple plans work more than complex ( by the math of probability )
Best luck
p.s. trend line itself comes with lots of chart patterns ( flag, triangle etc..)try to figure out if it adds some filter to ur system
another thing can u change the color of trend lines according to how many supports/resistance its touching through ?

Status
Not open for further replies.