Secret of my success in future trading

please tell it .do not take long time
thank you
sst
I have developed A "MONEY MULTIPLIER TOOL" on Nifty Future and Commodity Future which has several leading indicators (not lagging indicators). It has been equipped with Trend reversal indicators, risk management indicators, market entry & exit signals, cash flow into and out of the market, market free-fall or panic selling indication, over buying indication, market bottoming-out indication, market top-up indication etc. It took more than thirty-six months to complete this trading tool. It has now become a fully tried and tested perfect trading tool for every trader. With the help of this tool you can start stress-free and effort less profitable trading. These indicators are capable to forecast the price movement 2-3 days in advance with 75% accuracy. Size of the original files are 1 MB & 14 MB. But permissible size to upload any attachment here is only 100KB. Accordingly, I am attaching a small window on nifty future with last two months predictions as an evidence that it has worked previously. That is why it will work in future also. More over, we have a limited access on this forum and I cannot give my contact details to you directly through this forum. My contact details are available with forum only and you can request them to reach me if their rules permits. However, see the enclosed file and check its amazing result. With this powerful tool, you can make money consistently from any future market even in day trading, swing trading and trend trading. Finally you can learn market mastery and become a "winning professional trader". Regards, nns6

I have developed A "MONEY MULTIPLIER TOOL" on Nifty Future and Commodity Future which has several leading indicators (not lagging indicators). It has been equipped with Trend reversal indicators, risk management indicators, market entry & exit signals, cash flow into and out of the market, market free-fall or panic selling indication, over buying indication, market bottoming-out indication, market top-up indication etc. It took more than thirty-six months to complete this trading tool. It has now become a fully tried and tested perfect trading tool for every trader. With the help of this tool you can start stress-free and effort less profitable trading. These indicators are capable to forecast the price movement 2-3 days in advance with 75% accuracy. Size of the original files are 1 MB & 14 MB. But permissible size to upload any attachment here is only 100KB. Accordingly, I am attaching a small window on nifty future with last two months predictions as an evidence that it has worked previously. That is why it will work in future also. More over, we have a limited access on this forum and I cannot give my contact details to you directly through this forum. My contact details are available with forum only and you can request them to reach me if their rules permits. However, see the enclosed file and check its amazing result. With this powerful tool, you can make money consistently from any future market even in day trading, swing trading and trend trading. Finally you can learn market mastery and become a "winning professional trader". Regards, nns6
I hate charlatans like you , this thread should have been deleated long time ago.

Sunny1

i have developed a "money multiplier tool" on nifty future and commodity future which has several leading indicators (not lagging indicators). It has been equipped with trend reversal indicators, risk management indicators, market entry & exit signals, cash flow into and out of the market, market free-fall or panic selling indication, over buying indication, market bottoming-out indication, market top-up indication etc. It took more than thirty-six months to complete this trading tool. It has now become a fully tried and tested perfect trading tool for every trader. With the help of this tool you can start stress-free and effort less profitable trading. These indicators are capable to forecast the price movement 2-3 days in advance with 75% accuracy. Size of the original files are 1 mb & 14 mb. But permissible size to upload any attachment here is only 100kb. Accordingly, i am attaching a small window on nifty future with last two months predictions as an evidence that it has worked previously. That is why it will work in future also. More over, we have a limited access on this forum and i cannot give my contact details to you directly through this forum. My contact details are available with forum only and you can request them to reach me if their rules permits. However, see the enclosed file and check its amazing result. With this powerful tool, you can make money consistently from any future market even in day trading, swing trading and trend trading. Finally you can learn market mastery and become a "winning professional trader". Regards, nns6
then you can upload it on rapidshare or hotfile.com or megashare or zshare and then paste link here for all.

AMITBE

Thank you. I am new to this forum. I will follow the forum rule very strictly. Regards, nns6.
You do not give me any reason to believe your sincerity. If ignorance of forum rules, or even innocence is what you are claiming, why then would you, repeatedly, give your mobile number in words rather than in numbers? To evade detection? I had to edit half a dozen posts by you to fix this.
You are whipping up your money multiplier tool for all its worth over and over again. Even this is contrary to forum rules.
The experienced traders at this forum, and there are some brilliant minds here, know for a fact that all is not quite so hunky-dory in the world of trading, as you claim it to be.

Be very careful, just don't post anything here that will raise our suspicion, else you are gone. As a policy we don't take kindly to anyone trying to boast of money multipliers and taking advantage of gullible members.

Other members, kindly take note and don't post your contact details here. This thread is being watched.

AMITBE.

I hate charlatans like you , this thread should have been deleated long time ago.
Dear Mr. CANDID, I think you have given your comments without properly seeing the predictions of my "MONEY MULTIPLIER TOOL". Now I am enclosing a small window of this tool on COPPER-MCX where I am presently trading. As per attached file any member can see that a "BUY" signal was generated on 17 November 09 in COPPER-MCX when closing price was Rs 316.00. On 09 Dec 09 when buy signal was disappeared, the high price was 329.00 and during the currency of buy signal the highest high made was Rs 333.00. Accordingly gross income on 09 Dec was was 13 points x 1000 (lot size) = Rs 13,000/- (INR) per lot on an investment of Rs 35,000/-. During this period, the price did not come below the entry price. Now you can calculate the percentage of return after deducting expenses and you can decide its accuracy. This is just one month data. If you need I can post data even for earlier period also. Since I have given you the concrete evidence of my thread, kindly download the attached file and give your honest comments after checking the details completely on this powerful trading tool. Your earlier comments without justified basis has no meaning to any member. Thank you. nns6.

dear nns6,
u can advice for the movement of Nifty(future or spot) on day to day basis to prove the efficiency of your method.
Please see the attached file where this powerful "MONEY MULTIPLIER TOOL" generated a "SELL"l signal on NIFTY FUTURE at a closing price of 5102 well in advance i.e. from 15 Dec 09 onwards. You keep on watching this and see how the price will start falling down from here onwards. Now you can decide its accuracy and the return you are going to get just within a very short span of time. Please note that I am a trader like you and not running any service providing agency. This tool has been prepared for my personal use and not for any commercial purpose. But I am interested to share the benefit of my this success to all traders to take maximum advantage of it. Kind Regards, nns6.

You do not give me any reason to believe your sincerity. If ignorance of forum rules, or even innocence is what you are claiming, why then would you, repeatedly, give your mobile number in words rather than in numbers? To evade detection? I had to edit half a dozen posts by you to fix this.
You are whipping up your money multiplier tool for all its worth over and over again. Even this is contrary to forum rules.
The experienced traders at this forum, and there are some brilliant minds here, know for a fact that all is not quite so hunky-dory in the world of trading, as you claim it to be.

Be very careful, just don't post anything here that will raise our suspicion, else you are gone. As a policy we don't take kindly to anyone trying to boast of money multipliers and taking advantage of gullible members.

Other members, kindly take note and don't post your contact details here. This thread is being watched.

AMITBE.
Gentleman, My "MONEY MULTIPLIER TOOL" has been developed for my personal use and clearly not for any commercial purpose to sell it. However, I was interested to share the secret of my success to other traders free of cost. You can also see its forecasting power once again after downloading the attachment particularly on "COPPER-MCX' where I have takex maximum return. I have other windows of this tool also to forecast the market movement well in advance. However, if you feel that I am boosting, kindly cancel my membership immediately. Henceforth you will not see me again on this forum where people have only negative thoughts. You need not put more effort to watch me any more. Thanks to every body. GOOD BYE. nns6

bunny

Gentleman, My "MONEY MULTIPLIER TOOL" has been developed for my personal use and clearly not for any commercial purpose to sell it. However, I was interested to share the secret of my success to other traders free of cost. You can also see its forecasting power once again after downloading the attachment particularly on "COPPER-MCX' where I have takex maximum return. I have other windows of this tool also to forecast the market movement well in advance. However, if you feel that I am boosting, kindly cancel my membership immediately. Henceforth you will not see me again on this forum where people have only negative thoughts. You need not put more effort to watch me any more. Thanks to every body. GOOD BYE. nns6
Oh, now you came again to calls us negative thought people? Tell me Mr. XYZ, is there any "positive" thing you have done in this thread, except talking about it. You are most welcome to exit and never show your face here.