Secret of my success in future trading

------------------
I have fully tried & tested trading tool with 75% accuracy about market forecast. It took clear 30 months time to develop these leading indicators. You can double you investment from future market with this tool within very limited time and become a winning successful trader. The predictions are clearly in excell sheet with buy/sell recommendations with market entry price. I need your email to send the tool. You can reach me at 0000000000000000000. With the help of this trading tool, you can learn market mastery and become a professional trader and start making money consistently from any future market. It gives me pleasure to share my success to every interested trader without any cost.

Last edited by a moderator:
He is not having anything which he can reveal.
there is no magic working in stock market that all knows.
this is just a gimmic to sell his tips or service.
all these people are trying to give new heading which catch all traders.

in this thread all new people have posted their replies. not a single old member asked him as all knows no magic works in stk mkt.

if he was having something then he would not have waited for so long to tell it to members. HERE WE HAVE ALL SORT OF GEMS IN THE FORUM WHO WITHOUT ANY INTENTION ARE HELPING OTHERS.
SO THIS FORUM DOESNT NEED ANY MONEY MULTIPLIER TOOL.
I have fully tried & tested trading tool with 75% accuracy about market forecast. It took clear 30 months time to develop these leading indicators. You can double you investment from future market with this tool within very limited time and become a winning successful trader. The predictions are clearly in excell sheet with buy/sell recommendations with market entry price. I need your email to send the tool. You can reach me at 000000000000000000000000. With the help of this trading tool, you can learn market mastery and become a professional trader and start making money consistently from any future market. It gives me pleasure to share my success to every interested trader without any cost.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are really interested in sharing your money multiplier Excel tool,you can post a good download link to it in this forum.Don't simply give your numbers to contact you.If really you are that kind of person ,first give us (forum members) the tool to test it,and then talk about its pros & cons.ok? Expect your reply soooooooooon...!

Sunny1

Gentleman, I am new to this forum. I do not know how to and where to send this powerful trading tool so that it can reach to needed traders. Please guide me how to enclose the file to reach to the forum. It is in excell sheet.
you can attach it along with post. there is upload button to attach the file

AMITBE

nns6,

One more post like the few above and you are gone from the forum.

Kindly follow the rules.

AMITBE.

Dear NNS6

kindly reveal the secret to we guys who have consistently lost money in the share market. Today Devata has send some angel to help us. expecting more from you.

Gururaj3
I have developed A "MONEY MULTIPLIER TOOL" on Nifty Future and Commodity Future which has several leading indicators (not lagging indicators). It has been equipped with Trend reversal indicators, risk management indicators, market entry & exit signals, cash flow into and out of the market, market free-fall or panic selling indication, over buying indication, market bottoming-out indication, market top-up indication etc. It took more than thirty-six months to complete this trading tool. It has now become a fully tried and tested perfect trading tool for every trader. With the help of this tool you can start stress-free and effort less profitable trading. These indicators are capable to forecast the price movement 2-3 days in advance with 75% accuracy. Size of the original files are 1 MB & 14 MB. But permissible size to upload any attachment here is only 100KB. Accordingly, I am attaching a small window on nifty future with last two months predictions as an evidence that it has worked previously. That is why it will work in future also. More over, we have a limited access on this forum and I cannot give my contact details to you directly through this forum. My contact details are available with forum only and you can request them to reach me if their rules permits. However, see the enclosed file and check its amazing result. With this powerful tool, you can make money consistently from any future market even in day trading, swing trading and trend trading. Finally you can learn market mastery and become a "winning professional trader". Regards, nns6

It seems waiting is endless.
I have developed A "MONEY MULTIPLIER TOOL" on Nifty Future and Commodity Future which has several leading indicators (not lagging indicators). It has been equipped with Trend reversal indicators, risk management indicators, market entry & exit signals, cash flow into and out of the market, market free-fall or panic selling indication, over buying indication, market bottoming-out indication, market top-up indication etc. It took more than thirty-six months to complete this trading tool. It has now become a fully tried and tested perfect trading tool for every trader. With the help of this tool you can start stress-free and effort less profitable trading. These indicators are capable to forecast the price movement 2-3 days in advance with 75% accuracy. Size of the original files are 1 MB & 14 MB. But permissible size to upload any attachment here is only 100KB. Accordingly, I am attaching a small window on nifty future with last two months predictions as an evidence that it has worked previously. That is why it will work in future also. More over, we have a limited access on this forum and I cannot give my contact details to you directly through this forum. My contact details are available with forum only and you can request them to reach me if their rules permits. However, see the enclosed file and check its amazing result. With this powerful tool, you can make money consistently from any future market even in day trading, swing trading and trend trading. Finally you can learn market mastery and become a "winning professional trader". Regards, nns6