Secret of my success in future trading

rohangawale

Hi, I am Narayan Singh, a technical trader in stock and commodity future market. I started trading nine years ago and now I can tell the people that profitable trading is the best home based business in the world. I have a secret which helps me to trade stress-free & without effort and make money consistently from any future market. With this secret one can write his own destiny and open the doors of his financial freedom. The name of my secret trading tool is 'MONEY MULTIPLIER TOOL". ......to be continued.
He is not having anything which he can reveal.
there is no magic working in stock market that all knows.
this is just a gimmic to sell his tips or service.
all these people are trying to give new heading which catch all traders.

in this thread all new people have posted their replies. not a single old member asked him as all knows no magic works in stk mkt.

if he was having something then he would not have waited for so long to tell it to members. HERE WE HAVE ALL SORT OF GEMS IN THE FORUM WHO WITHOUT ANY INTENTION ARE HELPING OTHERS.
SO THIS FORUM DOESNT NEED ANY MONEY MULTIPLIER TOOL.

bunny

One also has to be careful about the multiplication factor.

Most commonly, people have tools which can multiply the money by 0.8, 0.6 and even 0.1 or 0.

So be careful, if you lose your money after this guy, he will still be correct in saying 'multiplier tool'.

rohangawale

Where are you mr. Nns6.
Still finding your multiplier tool.........

Sir,
Eagerly waiting as i am on the verge of giving up due to consistent daily losses.
I have fully tried & tested trading tool with 75% accuracy. You can double you investment from future market with this tool and become a winning successful trader. The predictions is clearly in excell sheet. You can reach me at <NEXT TIME YOU GET BANNED FOR THIS>. You will be able to recover your losses very soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

rajeshn2007

I have fully tried & tested trading tool with 75% accuracy. You can double you investment from future market with this tool and become a winning successful trader. The predictions is clearly in excell sheet. You can reach me at 000000000000000000000. You will be able to recover your losses very soon.
accuracy? ..

I have fully tried & tested trading tool with 75% accuracy about market forecast. It took clear 30 months time to develop these leading indicators. You can double you investment from future market with this tool within very limited time and become a winning successful trader. The predictions are clearly in excell sheet with buy/sell recommendations with market entry price. I need your email to send the tool. You can reach me at 00000000000000000000. With the help of this trading tool, you can learn market mastery and become a professional trader and start making money consistently from any future market. It gives me pleasure to share my success to every interested trader without any cost.