Do you believe in Secret trading strategies

arjundas

Hi Traders ,

The reason why I am posting this thread in the equity segment is just because of the hope on the continuity of this thread .
I am thinking to update about my current trading style and live trades here going forward.
You might be wondering what is the connection with the header .
well , I would like to get everyone’s opinion on that ..do you believe ? have you Heard or seen anybody has a secret trading system which gives them unlimited money?

Regards,
Arjun

have you Heard or seen anybody has a secret trading system which gives them unlimited money?

Most people claim that they have such trading system.But it's unlikely that any body can create such systems.Most of the system works for some period , you have to continuously upgrade it

arjundas

have you Heard or seen anybody has a secret trading system which gives them unlimited money?

Most people claim that they have such trading system.But it's unlikely that any body can create such systems.Most of the system works for some period , you have to continuously upgrade it
Thank you for the response.
Slight well suiting changes may be required .
But the reason somebody not sharing it because it won’t work if many people tries ? Or it’s just that they don’t want others to make money ?

Yes,
There are secret methodologies which people are using for their own benefits.
Its hidden from others because one of the above two reasons. But only a few in a billion have those methods which give them constant profit. And even they know on which scenarios the methodologies will work and in which it won't work.
Have you seen any body like that yet?

pala

Price action trading with MA20 and EMA 20 line candle cross over is the best one (long hour 1 or one day).Target may use fibonacci level or price action support or resistance.For example pls see the immage Apollohospi...

Attachments

arjundas

Yes,
There are secret methodologies which people are using for their own benefits.
Its hidden from others because one of the above two reasons. But only a few in a billion have those methods which give them constant profit. And even they know on which scenarios the methodologies will work and in which it won't work.
Have you seen any body like that yet?
Thanks for the input ..
I seriously doubt about “only few in a billion” .
I feel those kind of people are little higher than that .