Reliance Money

Dear Sir,

I want to open the account in reliance money. Can u send me the brokerage list because i dont have much knowledge and i can do the maximum trading of Rs. 1,50,000 per month only.

Which plan will u suggest that suits me and plz let me know the monthly expenses paid in terms of recharge and in terms of brokerage also.

Regards,
Amandeep Singh.

Hi everyone at Traderji.com
I saw many requests for a review about Reliance Money. I am a distributor for Reliance Money and so, I thought, it would be not just a help but a duty to provide the interested people with the required information. I have explained everything related to Reliance Money here. I look forward for your views, suggestions, comments, queries, etc. Further, honestly, I look for some good business over here. Do open a Reliance Money account if you feel its better than what you are using now. I would be grateful to you

Reliance Money- a single window for all your financial transaction needs

About Reliance Money
We all know the effect of the word Reliance on us. A company which has entered almost every arena of business and created wonders. Every project taken up by the company turns into a golden project. The company has something, which we can call as, The Midas Touch. Well, Reliance Money is the electronic transaction platform associated with Reliance Capital; one of India's leading and fastest growing private sector financial services companies, ranked amongst the top 3 private sector financial services and banking companies, in terms of net worth

What is Reliance Money?
Reliance Money offers a comprehensive platform, offering an investment avenue for a wide range of asset classes. Its endeavor is to change the way India transacts in financial markets and avails financial services. Reliance Money offers a single window facility, enabling you to access, amongst others Equity, Equity and Commodity Derivatives, Offshore Investments, IPOs, Mutual Funds, Life Insurance and General Insurance products

Why Reliance Money?
Reliance Money is the most cost-effective, convenient and secure way to transact in a wide range of financial products and services
The highlights of Reliance money's offerings are:
Cost-effective
The fee charged by the affiliates of Reliance Money, through whom the transactions can be placed, is among the lowest charged in the present scenario. Pay a flat fee of just Rs. 500/- valid for 2 months or specified transactional value
Note: The facility of trading is subject to expiry of the validity period or value limit, whichever comes first
Illustrations depicting fee structure and validity limits

Access fee- Rs. 500
Validity- Time validity of 2 months or Turnover validity of Rs. 1 cr., whichever is earlier
Turnover limit- Non-delivery turnover of Rs. 90 lac, Delivery turnover of Rs. 10 lac

Access fee- Rs. 1350
Validity- Time validity of 6 months or Turnover validity of Rs. 3 cr., whichever is earlier
Turnover limit- Non-delivery turnover of Rs. 2.7 cr., Delivery turnover of Rs. 30 lac

Access fee- Rs. 2500
Validity- Time validity of 12 months or Turnover validity of Rs. 6 cr., whichever is earlier
Turnover limit- Non-delivery turnover of Rs. 5.4 cr., Delivery turnover of Rs. 60 lac
Note: Unutilized delivery limit may be added to Non-delivery limit

Convenience
You have the flexibility to access Reliance Money services in multiple ways: through the Internet, Transaction Kiosks, Call & Transact (phone) or seek assistance through our Business Partners

Security
Reliance Money provides secure access through an electronic token that flashes a unique security number every 32 seconds (and ensures that the number used for earlier transaction is discarded). This number works as a third level password that keeps your account extra safe

Single window for multiple products
Reliance Money, through its affiliates/partners, facilitates transactions in Equity, Equity & Commodity Derivatives, Offshore Investments, Mutual Funds, IPOs, Life Insurance and General Insurance products
Note: All overseas investments are subject to rules, regulations and guidelines of the Reserve Bank of India as laid down from time to time

3 in 1 integrated access
Reliance Money offers integrated access to your banking, trading and demat account. You can transact without the hassle of writing cheques

Demat account with Reliance Capital
Hassle free demat account with Reliance Capital. The Annual Maintenance Charge for the Demat Account is just Rs. 50/- per annum

Other Services
Through the portal www.reliancemoney.com, Reliance Money provides:
a. Reliable research, including views of external experts with an enviable track record
b. Live news from Reuters and Dow Jones
c. CEOs'/experts' views on the economy and financial markets
d. The Personal finance section provides tools that help you plan your investments, retirement, tax, etc
e. Analyze your risk profile through the Risk Analyzer
f. Get a suitable investment portfolio using the Asset Allocator

For more details, please do write to me [email protected]

And please ensure that, in case you are willing to open an account, please contact me and I will do it. I too will be benefited by your help. In fact, you will help me a lot by opening an account through me
Dear Mr. Puneet,

I'm an NRI from Australia. Want to trade mainly in IPO's. Whats the best option for me?

After having experience with a number of brokers, now I hv decided to go with such brokerage house, which allows free trial atleast for one week, charges reasonable brokerage. My latest experience is with Religare. I am facing serious problems, similar next only to Reliance Money. Recently, I sold 120 shares against my balance of 75 only. ( I sell in small quantities and can not keep track during placing orders). Normally s/w does not allow to sell if there is no balance and as such while placing orders no one bothers to check the balance. This excess sale was auctioned, at higher cost, putting me in loss of arround Rs.350/-, and what is surprise is that they have not bothered to inform me nor there is any reply to my queries. I opened a/c. just a month back, and preferred Super Thump by paying Rs.15500/- brokerage, apart from A/c. opening charges. S/w has never ending problems and now I hv decided to keep quite and look alternative. Oh God, help the poor/innocent investors. I am looking for trouble free broking house with good reputation. I request the experienced investors to help.

Religare and Reliance Money uses s/w from Asian CERC company.
Their interface are exactly same and same problems will be there with Religare as well as Reliance Money ..

ICICI Direct is having this check and will not allow to sell even 1 share extra than available limit.

I too have religare trading account. After market hours, it shows zero shares till midnight and weekends nothing works in Religare.
I feel comfortable with ICICI Direct. Alteast it is cosistent all the time.

Muralimr,

U r right. I am facing several problems, not only excess sale. Back Office hardly could be viewed. Order confirmations are delayed. Some times, no confirmation, even after execution of the orders. Orders placed appear any where in the order book. If it is multiple orders, then u hv to spend 5 minutes to search a particular order's status. " In process" -like in Reliance, continues. (Reliance has resolved this problem). Few AMO orders, placed on 22nd Aug, still appears in the order book. Thereafter, I stopped placing AMO, firstly, it was sent to Exchange after almost 1 & 1/2 and hr., and secondly unexecuted orders still continue as 'pending' in the order book. So, if I continue to place AMOs, it can not be modified while mkt. opens and the order book would be full of such orders as previous orders continue to appear. Contract notes do not have sub-totals of each scrip traded/delivered., same as reliance. In the absence of this, one has to do manual exercise each day by spending 2 hrs on it. I hv not been able to verify ledger balance for the last 2 or 3 days.

I keep buy/sale details in 'Excel' manually. Is there any other way we can keep uptodate a/c. in any other format/ or s/w., for the purpose of computing Profit/Loss?. If so, pl. guide me.

CAN ANE one tell me which broker is best for intraday trading.
currently i am trading in indiainfoline (5paisa.com).
there customer service is very good but the brokerage is very high 50 rs for 1 lakh.
kotaksecurties indiabulls and sharekhan......
among these which one is best for intraday trading with good service...fast servers... and low brokerage...
pls help
bargain with them. if you trade with high volumme you can bargain upto 25 rs / lakh

After having experience with a number of brokers, now I hv decided to go with such brokerage house, which allows free trial atleast for one week, charges reasonable brokerage. My latest experience is with Religare. I am facing serious problems, similar next only to Reliance Money. Recently, I sold 120 shares against my balance of 75 only. ( I sell in small quantities and can not keep track during placing orders). Normally s/w does not allow to sell if there is no balance and as such while placing orders no one bothers to check the balance. This excess sale was auctioned, at higher cost, putting me in loss of arround Rs.350/-, and what is surprise is that they have not bothered to inform me nor there is any reply to my queries. I opened a/c. just a month back, and preferred Super Thump by paying Rs.15500/- brokerage, apart from A/c. opening charges. S/w has never ending problems and now I hv decided to keep quite and look alternative. Oh God, help the poor/innocent investors. I am looking for trouble free broking house with good reputation. I request the experienced investors to help.
go for sharekhan or motilal oswal