Reliance Money

Hi all,
This is my first post on the site:) .
I get a offer from executive of Reliance Money in which he is claiming to charg only 1 paisa brokerage per transaction. I haven't got any proof of this. They are neither publishing this 1 paisa brokerage on his website nor on his registration form.

I am confused:confused: abt this offer of Reliance Money. Please help me if any one have any type of information abt this.

U

uasish

Hi,
One of our fellow day trader Arindam who survived 5.5 yrs in Intraday has now joined Reliance Money at Kolkata his cell no:9831653862,any body if interested or for query can contact him.

Asish

Hi all,
I get a offer from executive of Reliance Money in which he is claiming to charg only 1 paisa brokerage per transaction. I haven't got any proof of this. They are neither publishing this 1 paisa brokerage on his website nor on his registration form.

I am confused:confused: abt this offer of Reliance Money. Please help me if any one have any type of information abt this.
Hi,

Their brokerage system is kind of flat rate with some pre-paid mechanism. Go through the thread - http://www.traderji.com/brokers-demat-matters/6995-any-body-know-about-r-trade.html, where you can get full details about Reliance Money. Our member gvnarendra gives full details about RM in that thread. All the doubts will get cleared once you go through that thread.

All the best,
Praveen.

Hi All,
You can trade almost all the major international indices, Currencies, commodities and stocks if u have a reliance money/CMC markets account from india. you need to go through reliance money to open this account and then a single platform from CMC markets provides u all the major international indices, Currencies, commodities and stocks. The accont can be operational on initial investment of $700 which can be transfered from ur bank in india. I have just got the account and its good.

Regards
Prashanth

Hi all,

Hi Rishabh,
Reliance money charges 500 RS for 1 Cr transaction, apart from this they charge securities transaction tax and other taxes. which means net that if u calculate the fixed brokerage Rs 500 + taxes in effect is less than 1 paisa for 1 crore transaction.

regards
Prashanth

BROKERAGE STRUCTURE in RELIANCE MONEY for 1lac INTRA day/futures

Transaction charge:- 3.50/ 2.10
Stamp Duty :- 2.00/ 2.00
STT (on sale) :-25.00/17.00
Brokerage (As u :- 5.00/ 5.00
can trade upto
1 crore by paying
500.00)

They announced to charge 1 paisa for every trade so no question of service tax on brokerage. Rs. 12 charge for each transaction is applicable when anyone trades through call centre or subbroker.

basudeo

Hi everyone at Traderji.com
I saw many requests for a review about Reliance Money. I am a distributor for Reliance Money and so, I thought, it would be not just a help but a duty to provide the interested people with the required information. I have explained everything related to Reliance Money here. I look forward for your views, suggestions, comments, queries, etc. Further, honestly, I look for some good business over here. Do open a Reliance Money account if you feel it’s better than what you are using now. I would be grateful to you

Reliance Money- a single window for all your financial transaction needs

About Reliance Money
We all know the effect of the word Reliance on us. A company which has entered almost every arena of business and created wonders. Every project taken up by the company turns into a golden project. The company has something, which we can call as, The Midas Touch. Well, Reliance Money is the electronic transaction platform associated with Reliance Capital; one of India's leading and fastest growing private sector financial services companies, ranked amongst the top 3 private sector financial services and banking companies, in terms of net worth

What is Reliance Money?
Reliance Money offers a comprehensive platform, offering an investment avenue for a wide range of asset classes. Its endeavor is to change the way India transacts in financial markets and avails financial services. Reliance Money offers a single window facility, enabling you to access, amongst others Equity, Equity and Commodity Derivatives, Offshore Investments, IPOs, Mutual Funds, Life Insurance and General Insurance products

Why Reliance Money?
Reliance Money is the most cost-effective, convenient and secure way to transact in a wide range of financial products and services
The highlights of Reliance money's offerings are:
Cost-effective
The fee charged by the affiliates of Reliance Money, through whom the transactions can be placed, is among the lowest charged in the present scenario. Pay a flat fee of just Rs. 500/- valid for 2 months or specified transactional value
Note: The facility of trading is subject to expiry of the validity period or value limit, whichever comes first
Illustrations depicting fee structure and validity limits

Access fee- Rs. 500
Validity- Time validity of 2 months or Turnover validity of Rs. 1 cr., whichever is earlier
Turnover limit- Non-delivery turnover of Rs. 90 lac, Delivery turnover of Rs. 10 lac

Access fee- Rs. 1350
Validity- Time validity of 6 months or Turnover validity of Rs. 3 cr., whichever is earlier
Turnover limit- Non-delivery turnover of Rs. 2.7 cr., Delivery turnover of Rs. 30 lac

Access fee- Rs. 2500
Validity- Time validity of 12 months or Turnover validity of Rs. 6 cr., whichever is earlier
Turnover limit- Non-delivery turnover of Rs. 5.4 cr., Delivery turnover of Rs. 60 lac
Note: Unutilized delivery limit may be added to Non-delivery limit

Convenience
You have the flexibility to access Reliance Money services in multiple ways: through the Internet, Transaction Kiosks, Call & Transact (phone) or seek assistance through our Business Partners

Security
Reliance Money provides secure access through an electronic token that flashes a unique security number every 32 seconds (and ensures that the number used for earlier transaction is discarded). This number works as a third level password that keeps your account extra safe

Single window for multiple products
Reliance Money, through its affiliates/partners, facilitates transactions in Equity, Equity & Commodity Derivatives, Offshore Investments, Mutual Funds, IPOs, Life Insurance and General Insurance products
Note: All overseas investments are subject to rules, regulations and guidelines of the Reserve Bank of India as laid down from time to time

3 in 1 integrated access
Reliance Money offers integrated access to your banking, trading and demat account. You can transact without the hassle of writing cheques

Demat account with Reliance Capital
Hassle free demat account with Reliance Capital. The Annual Maintenance Charge for the Demat Account is just Rs. 50/- per annum

Other Services
Through the portal www.reliancemoney.com, Reliance Money provides:
a. Reliable research, including views of external experts with an enviable track record
b. Live news from Reuters and Dow Jones
c. CEOs'/experts' views on the economy and financial markets
d. The Personal finance section provides tools that help you plan your investments, retirement, tax, etc
e. Analyze your risk profile through the Risk Analyzer
f. Get a suitable investment portfolio using the Asset Allocator

For more details, please do write to me [email protected]

And please ensure that, in case you are willing to open an account, please contact me and I will do it. I too will be benefited by your help. In fact, you will help me a lot by opening an account through me