Reliance Money

Hi,
If you are a daytrader better shift to some one who listens to you,
I mean who responds to you,( You dont want to talk to machines in a call centre , Who seem to be trained to be mechanical)

because 100 nifty futures * 20 points(slippage) is Rs 2000 ,That is a lot more than the brokerage you pay ,Lot of them are charging 0.02% & relatively better responsive.

This is going to effect your trading plans ,psychology etc,

If you are not a active trader Reliance money brokerage is the lowest,

Hope this helps,
Raju

tulika

Hi,
If you are a daytrader better shift to some one who listens to you,
I mean who responds to you,( You dont want to talk to machines in a call centre , Who seem to be trained to be mechanical)

because 100 nifty futures * 20 points(slippage) is Rs 2000 ,That is a lot more than the brokerage you pay ,Lot of them are charging 0.02% & relatively better responsive.

This is going to effect your trading plans ,psychology etc,

If you are not a active trader Reliance money brokerage is the lowest,

Hope this helps,
Raju
thanks for your advice///
tulika

pakatil

Why Only Day Trader, For that matter any Trade will get bunked up if it takes 30 - 45 minutes to execute. Very Porpose of Online Trading is defeated!!!!

Thanks Mr.Raju for valuable info

Cheers
PAKatil

Siddique,
Its a blessing in disguise that Insta-trade is not activated for your account. My Insta-trade has been activated since the last one month and I am really furious at RMoney. Due to a technical glitch, I lost Rs. 15,000 on 11.05.07. I had bought Nifty 4100 puts and was at a profit. Suddenly, ther market took an about-turn, and to book profits, I gave a Sell Order. For the next 15 minutes, the Order Book kept showing "In Process", during which time I could not delete/edit the order. Finally, when the fault was resolved, my puts were down heavily. Their Helpline is not Toll-free (in my city) and they make you wait endlessly on STD charges. This is not the first time this has happened. Also, my TradeBook shows two contracts which I did purchase, worth Rs. 14,000 at purchase which have not been squared off and are not in the Open Positions List. So I might end up losing this amount as well, unless I sue them and wait for 5 years for the case to be settled. My advice- Stay away from Reliance Money.
The same thing happend to me on 16-05-07. I bought 4100 put @50 and I placed sell order @55 when it is quoting aroung 56.50. But the order book kept showing "Order in process" mean while put price fell down to 40. Still I am holding the put and to day it dropped to 31. I dont know what to do and how to make responsible RM this type of losses.

Regards

The same thing happend to me on 16-05-07. I bought 4100 put @50 and I placed sell order @55 when it is quoting aroung 56.50. But the order book kept showing "Order in process" mean while put price fell down to 40. Still I am holding the put and to day it dropped to 31. I dont know what to do and how to make responsible RM this type of losses.

Regards
ppvsin,
I've lost a lot of money, too, owing to server/portal problems with RMoney. I think this is an apt case to be put up before a Consumer Court. If people like you and me and all others who have lost money for no fault of theirs, team up, we can make them pay through their nose. In a developed nation, such acts of negligence and poor service are punished severely. We've got to start somewhere.

ppvsin,
I've lost a lot of money, too, owing to server/portal problems with RMoney. I think this is an apt case to be put up before a Consumer Court. If people like you and me and all others who have lost money for no fault of theirs, team up, we can make them pay through their nose. In a developed nation, such acts of negligence and poor service are punished severely. We've got to start somewhere.
I suggest both ppvsin, mozillan & others who might have suffered at the hands of RMoney, join hands & drag RMoney to the Consumer Court. I am sure RMoney would be punished for causing hardships & trauma to innocent consumers for no fault of theirs.

JAGO GRAHAK JAGO

All the best.

-Siddique

can i get oniline charge structure of varios firm such as India infoline, india bulls, share khan, Motilal oswal, Monarch, gold mine.

Plz if u know any one of them reply soon.

CAN ANE one tell me which broker is best for intraday trading. currently i am trading in indiainfoline (5paisa.com).
there customer service is very good but the brokerage is very high 50 rs for 1 lakh. kotaksecurties indiabulls and sharekhan......
among these which one is best for intraday trading with good service...fast servers... and low brokerage...
pls help
-For brokerage, you may checkout their respective websites for details OR else call their customer service(phone nos. available on their website)

Do you have any technical system to do intraday trading ? What is your success rate ?

-Siddique