help reliance money

any body using reliance money plz guide me ...what is the margin when u use nrml..when i trade using nrml only once scrip was traded and all the time it was rejected...is there any way to know which scrip can be traded using nrml????

anybody ...plz help ...is there any way to know which shares can be traded using nrml in reliance money...is there any list which we can view...someone must be using reliance money and would be knowledge able enough to answer my query ..plzzz reply soon .....

i saw the list of collateral shares..i thought this is the list of shares which we can trade using reliance money..

yes bank and idfc got traded which were there in the list but sks microfinance order got rejected ..i dont know why???do anybody know the answer...and if there is any list by which we can know the shares which we can trade using nrml plzz tell me the way to view it ..

and what r collateral shares???to many question ......??all confused:confused::confused::confused::confused::mad::mad:

NiftyFantasy

i saw the list of collateral shares..i thought this is the list of shares which we can trade using reliance money..

yes bank and idfc got traded which were there in the list but sks microfinance order got rejected ..i dont know why???do anybody know the answer...and if there is any list by which we can know the shares which we can trade using nrml plzz tell me the way to view it ..

and what r collateral shares???to many question ......??all confused:confused::confused::confused::confused::mad::mad:
Collateral list means, if these shares are in your demat then you can do intraday cash/future & options sell on a specific haircut... i.e. if you have 200 rpower shares in your demat and the haircut is 20% for rpower and CMP is 150 then you can get 24000/- (total value of shares 30000/- less 20% haircut=6000) to use for intraday/future & options sells, you can not buy delivery & option from this amount this is actually share pledging...and your collateral value will change tick-by-tick according to share price...

your SKS micofin rejected bcz it is not in FnO and you can not trade in this on NRML (intraday margin) you will have to punch a CNC order with full amount in your ledger...and ofcourse you can not short it...

You can ask me anything about rmoney.... bcz I am using it since a long time.... :)

@sunny1: CNC is for delivery & NRML is for intraday cash, future & options

regards
Abhi

Last edited:
thanks abhi

i now understand what r collateral shares.. :thumb:

how to check if specific share is in f n o ....is there any list available of shares which r in fno in india ..and is all the shares which r in fno can be traded using nrml..??? :thanx:

NiftyFantasy

thanks abhi

i now understand what r collateral shares.. :thumb:

how to check if specific share is in f n o ....is there any list available of shares which r in fno in india ..and is all the shares which r in fno can be traded using nrml..??? :thanx:
Actually collateral list includes almost all shares of FNO. You can check it from there... you can also get it from NSE site.