reiview of RRR GANN BY MR.RANJAN SINHA

Taurus1

5 people registered only to post here. :D :p
At least 4 of them are the same person. :rofl: :rofl:

what ever you write, every one can have his own view, but remember that you do any work shop from any one gann, elliott dow theory, or chart patterns what ever , every where you have to work hard and discipline will always count, and the final aim of every research can only end in stock market when a analyst makes mechanical trading system where risk is 1 and reward is 2 or 3 , if you get that in gann good in elliott then also its good, after that to follow that you must be disciplined that you can become by joining some meditation technique, art of living or what ever you like there are many, but you can not skip disipline even when if you have done course for even Rs 10 to 25 lakhs,

Who are you to decide what Price Mr Sinha should charge for his courses.This is his unique research and after doing Ultimate course I can say with full confidence that in India and in whole world hardly 50 people are aware of Gann WAVE.I remember once one of the top international Elliot wave analyst came to him to learn Ultimate course and commented the even after spending more than 20 years in Elliotwave he could not find the secret of Gann wave which is 100 times more powerful than any so called technique.
One more thing if you think that my guru is fake then why are you following his website regularly??? because you are only looking for Free stuff for u this is perfect...."jis thali me khaya usime chhed kiya"
Moreover if you declare your name and contact number to my teacher and I can assure you he will give you several contact numbers of his students who are willing to show their trading contract .. ...hi..become bold just call him and all your doubts about his credentials will be over ....but shouting here blah...blah will not solve your problem....If you have no hidden agenda then take up this challenge or accept that you are an AGENT.

Who are you to decide what Price Mr Sinha should charge for his courses.This is his unique research and after doing Ultimate course I can say with full confidence that in India and in whole world hardly 50 people are aware of Gann WAVE.I remember once one of the top international Elliot wave analyst came to him to learn Ultimate course and commented the even after spending more than 20 years in Elliotwave he could not find the secret of Gann wave which is 100 times more powerful than any so called technique.
One more thing if you think that my guru is fake then why are you following his website regularly??? because you are only looking for Free stuff for u this is perfect...."jis thali me khaya usime chhed kiya"
Moreover if you declare your name and contact number to my teacher and I can assure you he will give you several contact numbers of his students who are willing to show their trading contract .. ...hi..become bold just call him and all your doubts about his credentials will be over ....but shouting here blah...blah will not solve your problem....If you have no hidden agenda then take up this challenge or accept that you are an AGENT.

you are damn baccha ..jisse jisea puchkaro vaisa karega ... be mature ..... y r u so such scared .... .. post contracts and calls ...abt free stuff ... m checking nd finding it's of no use at all ! ..that's y finally written here ...... . go n do ..... Agent /badwa tu hein uska ...... mein nahin ....

Read it again bacche sangs ......... I said general view .... greedy guru ..greedy chele .....k i tired i told my view ..it's on people to decide . thanks .. last post from my side to this thread . PEACE........................................................... I'll post his RRR techqniue "basic course" pdf for general benefit FREE ......... also "Master course" material if any.

whether i should release in FREE it or not ... tell me .............Thanks

first of all the moderator does not post my replies on this page in spite of the fact that i m not posting anything vulgar which is an indication that this page is rigged ...

well Avii stop being a coward and talk to Mr. Sinha directly...
your constant replies on this page in against of Mr. Sinha shows that you are a frustrated trader and have not been able to make profit in market and you are blaming Mr. Sinha for your failure ...
so its better that u come of this page and talk to him on one to one basis...

and to those all who are saying that many of his students have joined this page recently, what the hell is your problem if his students are joining this page , what do you think that you will keep on talking nonsense and we will idly sit here and watch it, that wont happen, just wait and watch many more people are going to come and screw you all...

Fatttt gayiiiii.....dum nahi hai ....take up the challenge, my teacher will give several numbers of his successful students with contracts details or else you are a pakka agent with hidden agenda. "bhonkne wale kutton ko sirf bhonkna ata hai"........"jhuthe ka munh kala...sachhe ka bol bala"

Fatttt gayiiiii.....dum nahi hai ....take up the challenge, my teacher will give several numbers of his successful students with contracts details or else you are a pakka agent with hidden agenda. "bhonkne wale kutton ko sirf bhonkna ata hai"........"jhuthe ka munh kala...sachhe ka bol bala"
EVERYBODY knows kaun bhaunk rha hein !!