reiview of RRR GANN BY MR.RANJAN SINHA

RRR Technique

It is unfortunate that some of them are spreading wrong rumors, It is pathetic that none of them have spoken about their SL's,money management, without these they will always be looser irrespective of any strategy and later blame.. In a RRR Technique of the basic course 7-8 trades are profitable out of the 10. I am a student of the Ultimate course , I have learnt many techniques taught by Mr.Ranjan Sinha, i have been a profitable trader for 2 years now and i follow only what is taught in the class and I trade only in options and have a very sound knowldege of what and how i trade. The course is very useful and I have recommended to many of my friends, who in turn have been benefitted. Loose talkers are always there and they to fail in the market statistics, Mr. Ranjan has been good knowledgable trainer and my sincere thanks and i reccomend to join the course and trade with strict disciplines

Rish

RRR Technique

It is unfortunate that some of them are spreading wrong rumors, It is pathetic that none of them have spoken about their SL's,money management, without these they will always be looser irrespective of any strategy and later blame.. In a RRR Technique of the basic course 7-8 trades are profitable out of the 10. I am a student of the Ultimate course , I have learnt many techniques taught by Mr.Ranjan Sinha, i have been a profitable trader for 2 years now and i follow only what is taught in the class and I trade only in options and have a very sound knowldege of what and how i trade. The course is very useful and I have recommended to many of my friends, who in turn have been benefitted. Loose talkers are always there and they to fail in the market statistics, Mr. Ranjan has been good knowledgable trainer and my sincere thanks and i reccomend to join the course and trade with strict disciplines
Looks like MLM agent of this course ! ! ! ! !

From his 25th June blog ........

"NIFTY CLOSED EXACTLY AT 5590 SUPPORT BUT IT DID GO BELOW THIS LEVEL ON INTRA DAY BASIS AND FOUND SUPPORT EXACTLY AT THE GIVEN LEVEL OF 5567. ANY BREAK AND CLOSE BELOW TODAY’S LOW WILL OPEN MANY LOWER TARGETS . TREND IS STILL DOWN BUT NOW DO NOT TAKE ANY BIG POSITIONAL TRADE AND JUST DO LEVELS BASED DAY TRADING.BY NOW YOU MUST HAVE NOTICED THAT HOW NICELY AND ACCURATELY NIFTY RESPONDS TO ALL GANN LEVELS. CLOSE ABOVE 5630 WILL PUT IT IN NEUTRAL ZONE.

and you know all what happened on or after 25th June and did you get any sense what to do buy/sell ...... but don't do LONG it says 4 positional.

however on 26th his blog says

"NIFTY RALLIED ALMOST 100 POINTS FROM THE SUPPORT LEVEL OF 5567 AND TODAY’S HIGH OF 5666 WAS ALSO AT EXACT L7 LEVEL KNOWN TO ALL THE SUBSCRIBERS. THIS RALLY CAME BECAUSE 24TH JUNE WAS A PRESSURE DATE KNOWN TO ALL ULTIMATE STUDENTS AND SUBSCRIBERS.SO NO CHANGE IN VIEW AS OF NOW AND JUST REMEMBER BREAK AND CLOSE BELOW 5565 WILL MAKE IT FURTHER WEAK."

I remember he used to say support and resistance interchange ...... even though he might be has given any L7 level but he said trend is down then how the hell anybody would be long ...... post any contract for this profit !!!

So tell me ..."sangs" and "gannmaster" ..... how on 25th June , that free post helps to anybody who is visiting his website ??? ............even his 26th june blog how it helps for future session ?

Afterwards his blogs says it is neutral zone ..but it raised ~ 200 points ....and tell how those free post helps to anybody in any manner !!!

just watch "OH MY GOD" movie and replace "GOD" to "GANN" and you'll come to know how these so called expert treat their "GOD" .........lol ....

don't do just blah blah blah.........prove it by posting call based on his teaching that's would be "Haath kangan ko aarsi kya padhe likhey ko farsi kya "
HAHAHAHA...THIS IS A BIG JOKE AS POSTED BY SHRUTI.TRADER ...ARTOF TRADING DO NOT SELL ANY SOFTWARE OR BOOKS...A BIG JOKE....I THINK HE/SHE IS CONFUSED WITH SMART FINANCE COMPANY BECOZ OWNER OF THIS COMPANY IS ALSO NAMED AS SOME RANJAN. AND IF IT IS TRUE THAT HE/SHE IS TALKING ABOUT SMART FINANCE THEN HE/SHE MUST APOLOGIZE TO MY TEACHER SHYAMAL RANJAN SINHA FROM WWW.ARTOF TRADING .CO.IN.

NOW AS REGARD TO THE REPLY OF AVII ....IF HE IS SO INTERESTED IN UNDERSTANDING GANN SYSTEM THEN HE MUST JOINED ART OF TRADING COURSES... AS THE POST WRITTEN BY HIM IS CLEARLY INTENDED FOR HIS STUDENTS ONLY ...READ CAREFULLY THE FOLLOWINGS WHICH ARE WRITTEN ON EVERY POST:::
"Attention::
The Nifty view given above is only for Art of Trading Gann students. Other genuine visitors may not understand some of the terminologies used here. If they are really interested in Gann method,they should first try to acquire this knowledge,before taking full advantage of the daily Nifty view which is available Free of Cost."

ONE MORE THING IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR ONLY FREE STUFF THEN TRY YOUR LUCK ELSEWHERE AND ALSO YOU SHOULD CONSULT SOME ASTROLOGER AS I FEEL YOUR JUPITER MUST BE VERY BAD IN YOUR HOROSCOPE. YOU ARE INVITING BAD FINANCIAL LUCK FOR YOURSELF BY BLAMING FALSELY AN HONEST TEACHER LIKE SHYAMAL SIR.... MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND FORGIVE YOU FOR YOUR LIES AND FALSEHOOD.

Art of trading is an educational website. Whatever he teaches, it is 100% correct. We know that teacher teaches equally to everyone in school, some students get successful and some get fell. It does not mean teacher is fraud. Whatever the techniques Mr. Shyamal Ranjan Sinha teaches, it is 100% correct. keep on trying to be master of those techniques.You will definitely get success.

You need a single line answer as per your orders

LUPIN is in a prolonged bull phase, giving first indication of correction , As a trader you should be able to act, Thanks for giving me such a good scrip for me to trade , Good luck

I have done his basic course ........ he told about

- Money management ...... ( That's already there in market everywhere ..without it you can not win) ..........So nothing new

- RRR technique ( Risk Reward Ratio ) .... selling near previous high/buying at previous bottom .......... does not it mean double top/ double bottom ?? ......... so nothing new .....

- blah blah blah about his master course/ultimate course ......... not seen any proof in terms of any previous contract based on it or any call given by his students ..... so nothing new ........

- no discussion on sq9 , swing charts, waves... emblem...

- cost about 10K for above this one day basic course ...... is it justified when there is nothing new ???

So what you can expect from his another day master/ultimate course ....plz note that this basic course day is also included in his master course !!

and to worst if now after doing his basic course you need to do it again for his master course !!! ......... ( when someone know already abt basic y he cant join master day .....is not showing how greedy he is ?? .....) .....same for ultimate course .....

and above all final words ....instead of blah blah blah....just prove it .......not for me ...for all readers ........ ...

The message clearly indicates that you have not traded or understood the subject properly. If you think , you are the master of the art , then go to the trainer, Show your contract notes, show the positions on the charts , If you have lost at least 6 trades out of 10, then demand back your money., Then come and write some thing neagative about the trainer ..