reiview of RRR GANN BY MR.RANJAN SINHA

Do u really think he will do money back !!!... that greedy fellow is just taking an advantage of GANN name ... at any time he posted any contract ??? ... nd u only said that everyday visitor are getting benefit by reading blog and at the same time u said it's only for student .........he is so greedy that he is asking of taxes extra for his teachings ......... + for master course u need to do basic course again !! .............. I know u all are same person .i.e ..greedy fellow .....guru of natureoftrading.com !!... he too also started selling training as he himself not able to make money by trading ..... this is real fact and business ................and again y to blah blah blah ...if u r such capable to his art y can't u post some calls ........ huh ..."G**nd mein dumm nahin hum kisi se kum nahin " ........... lolz .......

Last edited:
Art of trading is an educational website. Whatever he teaches, it is 100% correct. We know that teacher teaches equally to everyone in school, some students get successful and some get fell. It does not mean teacher is fraud. Whatever the techniques Mr. Shyamal Ranjan Sinha teaches, it is 100% correct. keep on trying to be master of those techniques.You will definitely get success.
it's not abt the techniques are genuine or nt ...it's about person who is teaching and what.........whether it's practical in life or not ? i know he is telling about GANN only ....but his own theory works or not ........... in name of GANN he is fooling around .......at any point of seminar basic/master/ultimate ...he shown any contarct that he traded ??? ... in basic just told 2 3 things ..and 10K+ tax !!! ...... for master course another extra one day ...72K !! ......... how much greddyness !! .............what he is fooling around that's available on internet so i don't see any logic of fraudster/greddy fellow chargelist of already public theory !! ....... it's kind of

" I know how to make money ...just send 5 Rs. postal stamp to me along with self addressed envelope . He'll get 1000 of such mails ....getting 5000 rs per day and mail back to them via postcard ( 15 Paisa) saying do what I did you'll make money !!"

So Guru is teaching , his students get looted ...now no other option ...wat to do ? ...sorry ..we'll do what guru did .....teaching the theory" ..... classic example natureoftrading.com ....and other such fellows who are trying to convenice themself that they invested right money to right person ...when they themself not able to trade or prove !!

I have done RRR course around 1 year ago. After six month of that, I did Master Course from Mr S R Sinha Sir.I have done many courses prior doing Master Course of S R Sinha Sir, but nothing matches to theseNow, I can get 70% - 80% correct entry trade at Tops and Bottoms, if in case 20%-30% my SL triggers, it don't get much loss in comparison to Profits. I'm very eager to learn Ultimate Course from S R Sinha Sir, but I have challenged myself that I will earn 10 lakhs from 1 lakh capital in 1 year then and then I will do. And I'm pretty much confident it will happen.i learn maney other things from my sir which I know first time in my life .he is very good men.plese don’t post worng for him. I READ IN BOOK OF DHIRUBHAI AMABANI “JAB HATHI CHALTA HE TAB KUTTE BHOKTE HE’ so plese bhokana bandh karo…….

He doesn't sell any CD's or Books, it is surprising , may be you are mistaken , there is one more trainer with almost a similar name from chennai , training on Gann systems particularly angles , Think twice before criticising and know about whom you r writing

He doesn't sell any CD's or Books, it is surprising , may be you are mistaken , there is one more trainer with almost a similar name from chennai , training on Gann systems particularly angles , Think twice before criticising and know about whom you r writing

With repsect to all my senior members and colleagues will those who are in favour of Mr Sinha provide their trade evidence or give some tips to market hours so that we can judge who is correct/wrong. Thanks

I have done RRR course around 1 year ago. After six month of that, I did Master Course from Mr S R Sinha Sir.I have done many courses prior doing Master Course of S R Sinha Sir, but nothing matches to theseNow, I can get 70% - 80% correct entry trade at Tops and Bottoms, if in case 20%-30% my SL triggers, it don't get much loss in comparison to Profits. I'm very eager to learn Ultimate Course from S R Sinha Sir, but I have challenged myself that I will earn 10 lakhs from 1 lakh capital in 1 year then and then I will do. And I'm pretty much confident it will happen.i learn maney other things from my sir which I know first time in my life .he is very good men.plese don’t post worng for him. I READ IN BOOK OF DHIRUBHAI AMABANI “JAB HATHI CHALTA HE TAB KUTTE BHOKTE HE’ so plese bhokana bandh karo…….
Again .......blah blah blah .... prove urself post contacts or give calls ...simple as it is ..........and BTW .... sach kahan tumne ..... "HATHI ko palna bahut mushkil hein bahut paise kahta hein vo !!"

Today so called expert guru of GANN gave some justification to his blog, so let me tell you, nature is not just for you only .... what u'll loot to others it'll come to u as well.....someday .....just wait .......you have your own theory ..fine ...but y u r charging that huge money in name of GANN when most of rules u already not using urself/obsolete by not trading ......... see once you posted publicly in yr 2011 ....

-------------------------------------------
"Rule 8: Add five years to any top, will give the next bottom of a five year cycle with about the same
average fluctuations. (12/31/2007 + 5ears = 12/31/2012 Next Bottom)

In order to get tops of a 5‐year cycle, add five years to any bottom and it will give the next top with the same average fluctuations. ( 10/31/2008 + 5 Years = 10/31/2013 Next TOP)"
------------------------------------
at : https://sites.google.com/site/samstocktrade/gann

So check ?

Ok continue looting ............. people be careful WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO LEARN FROM HIM IS ALREADY ON INTERNET AND THERE ARE BEST PEOPLE OUT THERE WITH REASONABLE PRICE , DON'T GET FOOLED BY READING OF UNTOLD TRUTH/PARTIALLY ON BLOG (AS NEXT DAY ALWAYS IT SAYS STUDENTS GOT WONDERFUL ENTRY AND SITTING IN HUGE PROFIT) . EVERY THING REQUIRED HARD WORK AND PATIENCE (TODAY HE ALSO ADMITTED FOR NOT DOING SPOON FEEDING SO U NEED TO HARD WORK) IN MASTER AND ULTIMATE HE WILL TELL YOU THE SAME WHAT MOST OF YOU KNOW WAVES,EMBLEM,SQ9, and blah blah . EVEN AFTER THAT YOU NEED TO DO HARD WORK THAT'S TRUE. SO LEARN ON OTHERS BLOGS AND TRY YOURSELF. NO BODY WILL DO MAGIC AND SPOON FEEDING. TO EVERY TRAINER , CHECK HOW HIS WEALTH COMING ? BY TRADING OR TRAINING .YOU KNOW WHAT TO CHOOSE !! JAI HO GAAN U BABA KI.

Dear members be careful of this person Avii. It is now crystal clear that he is a perfect liar and he has some hidden agenda in defaming S.R Sinha.
It looks like he is an agent of website named as Charttrading. For your information this website is a complete photocopy of Artof trading site. Just find yourself about the course content. Word by word has been copied from Artof trading.So far he has not written a word against this site. This site is looting and fooling people in the name of Gann.
Last month this site predicted that nifty will touch 6400 on 21st june as per their ultimate course and you all very well know what happened on 21st June.I am very sure these people have no idea abt time analysis.Nobody has matched the kind of prediction Mr sinha has done so far.
Chart trading even tries to copy GANN levels from daily post of my teacher's site.The kind of English written on this site will give you the idea about the quality and content.
So be careful and dont believe a single word of this person.and moreove no comments or clarifications has come from Shruti trader as she was writing against some Ranjan of chennai based analyst.
And those who are asking for free tips and contract notes must ask first from these rumor mongers who are defaming Gann technique.

Nifty Resistance of 5898 is being mentioned in the art of trading website for all public users, Many have been benefitted by this, This came 2 days back and today it is a 100 point profit on opening today , what else one need, No trader in the world can make every trade a profitable.
On the website 5567 was mentioned to go long , Again a big rally from this point , atleast to get exit at 5770, Almost 100 point rally, Yes at 5770 it made a loss say 10-15 points . At the end the website has helped for 300 points in last 1 week , What else some of the bloggers need for free. Only some with bad intention are creating noise, the greed of the bloggers here don't want others to earn money , so they carry all the fat money , forget the training course which is priced, Even for free it is worth visiting the website . it is very clear some elements are trying to malagin Mr.Sinha name, so that they have some benefit .

Dear members be careful of this person Avii. It is now crystal clear that he is a perfect liar and he has some hidden agenda in defaming S.R Sinha.
It looks like he is an agent of website named as Charttrading. For your information this website is a complete photocopy of Artof trading site. Just find yourself about the course content. Word by word has been copied from Artof trading.So far he has not written a word against this site. This site is looting and fooling people in the name of Gann.
Last month this site predicted that nifty will touch 6400 on 21st june as per their ultimate course and you all very well know what happened on 21st June.I am very sure these people have no idea abt time analysis.Nobody has matched the kind of prediction Mr sinha has done so far.
Chart trading even tries to copy GANN levels from daily post of my teacher's site.The kind of English written on this site will give you the idea about the quality and content.
So be careful and dont believe a single word of this person.and moreove no comments or clarifications has come from Shruti trader as she was writing against some Ranjan of chennai based analyst.
And those who are asking for free tips and contract notes must ask first from these rumor mongers who are defaming Gann technique.

"How it got crystal in your mind about me that I am liar ?" ..... just because I questioned on your guru method of teaching/cost of courses ? so come in front and and instead of blah blah show real thing to world !!

I think you and your guru got mad after my exposed real truth to public. Damn gonchu listen ...... I am nobady agent of anyone .... I am just a learner in this market who got some hope from your guru ..but after researching and applying his technique ....and other blah blah on his blog ....I shared my personal experience ............ about charttrading ....I dont know him ...how i can say about him ......moreover just see the title of this thread mr 'sangs' !!......u'll come to know to whom we should talk about .............in general i can say ....as charttrading prices are too high + no visible success proof ....in general i already said and saying again .....people are just taking an advantage of name GANN and created a hype about a hidden, complex , magical technique/pill that they only know and can make you money in best way !! but the fact is it is not that much hidden...... any study requires hard work and practical work.....read your guru blog he also mentioned "No spoon feeding" ....... wake up guys ..... don't get fooled by such people who are just taking unfair advantage of GANN mystical theory !! .......before joining SEE their success ratio ..( please note 'SEE' not just ask where all difference matters)..............whether it would be any trainer...be it charttrading ,artoftrading, natureoftrading or so many such other trainers!! so my "sangs" ...it is no hidden agenda/agent ..... it's just personal experience and asking to show any usefulness and justification of higher cost of your guru course or any other (including charttrading) and what is mystical about it ...if so mystical ...show to world its magic ..............and read fully again what i said and then answer ....as u r picking one or two line ....... what happened to article that he posted in year 2011 ?? ... any answer for that ??

and ABOVE ALL just stop blah blah ....SHOW PROOF AND POST SOME CALLS BASED ON YOUR GURU TEACHINGS ......THAT's IT .......... MAY BE I"LL DO MORE HARDWORK STILL PRICES ARE NOT JUSTIFIED !!

Do you know what it means ..." Ek hi thali ke chatte batte" , "Ulta chor kotwal ko dante" , "saanch ko aanch nahin" , "haath kanagan ko aarsi kya" and final "Unchi dukan phika pakwan" ...................

Last edited: