reiview of RRR GANN BY MR.RANJAN SINHA

With repsect to all my senior members and colleagues, traderji promoters,intelligent and impartial moderators ,I am writing this post. Sorry I forgot respected self proclaimed GANN Master Mr Sinha GANN expert please post your target before market hours. Action Speaks more than words.

Hi Avii, Taurus, Satyam97 and others
Whats the use of saying all these wrong words to each other. We all belong to good family backgrounds then why u people are using such bad language for others. Leave this topic here. There is no use of blaming each other. A teacher gives education to 50 students in a class but there are only 1 or 2 students who top in the class and there are others who do average in the class but it doesn't mean that the teaching style of the teacher was wrong. You are mature enough to understand this simple thing.
If all the students of Mr. Ranjan tells you the levels for trading and they prove themselves right then what will you do? Will you join the next higher level course with Mr. Ranjan ? Just consult with Mr. Ranjan or attend his basic course again so that your doubts can get clear. And please dont think that i am an agent of Mr. Ranjan.

Whats the use of saying all these wrong words to each other. We all belong to good family backgrounds then why u people are using such bad language for others. Leave this topic here. There is no use of blaming each other. A teacher gives education to 50 students in a class but there are only 1 or 2 students who top in the class and there are others who do average in the class but it doesn't mean that the teaching style of the teacher was wrong. You are mature enough to understand this simple thing.
If all the students of Mr. Ranjan tells you the levels for trading and they prove themselves right then what will you do? Will you join the next higher level course with Mr. Ranjan ? Just consult with Mr. Ranjan or attend his basic course again so that your doubts can get clear. And please dont think that i am an agent of Mr. Ranjan.
Sir post your target before market hours. Action Speaks more than words.Thanks and Regards.

This will show others the power your trading strategy.
I dont need to show my power to people like you. I fight with those who are equivalent to me in terms of knowledge. Why dont you come forward with your trading strategy (If you have one with you)??
I was just trying to settle down the whole matter. But i think that you are in a mood to keep fighting.

well said ......actually I said in general that lots of people r there who have created a very hype about GANN magical wave in market.....and shared my exp with his basic course .... as already i knew about GANN theory but hype is fascinating in market so i thought in 10K it would be some gr8 ...but if join then u'll come to know what it is ...to me it was nothing except one concept.........so for me i wasted 10K ...for others it would be gr8 ........... in that course there was so much blah blah about GANN that u'll be thinking to do master course as basic course is below than basic !!.......... so after reading all here n there ..speaking to his students ....... and seeing other similar model ......basic+master+ultimate ... I found one similar thing.... price range+not trading themself on that theory+full time trainer only +in their weblogs confused statments ....like already got entry and sitting at huge profit .....( for every body blog..including charttarding one)...as business strategy ..........so in all n all evrybody is doing business in name of GANN ............ not only in INDIA ...... other sites as well which are in US too ........so my recommendation and conclusion to this thread is ....... to his student everybody is agent ..lol ........ please carefully examine all the facts........don't expect too much from any trainer ..... analyze urs skillset with training contents ....( there would be no magical pill at all) ....check throughly ........... service/support ...sometime even after doing course they'll charge extra as applicable ..... .......

and finally a request : if anybody have too much money to spend on these course plz donate something (even 10%) to me as well through my paypal as i'll also give something a gr8 mystical theory to teach .....lol.....how to stop laughing !! ..lets end it..... "Poorna Vishraam"

Last edited:
I dont need to show my power to people like you. I fight with those who are equivalent to me in terms of knowledge. Why dont you come forward with your trading strategy (If you have one with you)??
I was just trying to settle down the whole matter. But i think that you are in a mood to keep fighting.
I have not done any GANN class. I am not claiming that I am a great person like you ( as claimed by you). I just saying that give your call so that others will know that whatever technique which you have learned will give gain.