Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

josh1

RTD_1.50 is working with Nest trader 3.16 except for backfill from vwap. After opening 3.16, log into nestplus.( It may not log into nestplus automatically. ) There after open plus chart and data table for at least one scrip. After that, you should be able to backfill seemless my from nest data table

lvgandhi

RTD_1.50 is working with Nest trader 3.16 except for backfill from vwap. After opening 3.16, log into nestplus.( It may not log into nestplus automatically. ) There after open plus chart and data table for at least one scrip. After that, you should be able to backfill seemless my from nest data table
From Nesttrader 3.16 from TSO, no problem in backfilling from vwap also using RTD1.5. Nestplus also does auto login.

Any one using NEST to Meta Trader 4 data feed? I found meta trader software light and reliable.. but there is no good data vendor providing real time matching with NEST (like how GDF;, True data for amibroker and ninja).. i just need charting for nifty and bank nifty futures.

Installed RTD 1.4 with amibroker and nest 3.11. Real time update and Backfill happens fine for all the futures and cash scripts. But am not able to do the same for indices. can someone help me with this. tried the procedure given here for indices. still not updating in charts. kindly help

ramash

josh1

Installed RTD 1.4 with amibroker and nest 3.11. Real time update and Backfill happens fine for all the futures and cash scripts. But am not able to do the same for indices. can someone help me with this. tried the procedure given here for indices. still not updating in charts. kindly help

ramash
Open plus chart for one index

josh1

In case of MCX, data table used to give volume as a multiple of tradedQty x LotQty. RTD was therefore dividing backfill volume by LotQty since users opted that way. Now one user (Broker is Tradejini ) says realtime volume is in multiple of LotQty. When he backfills, his volume data gets screwed. Others have same problem?