Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

@Josh1, @Snake.Head,

Thanks for your guidance All apps now running without Admin privilege. I am still having problem on Backfill not detecting Market Watch. My setup file as under:

[NestTrader]
Title=NEST Trader
CSVFolder=R:\RTD\
Future=_F1
Datatable=5
Pluschart=No
Terminal=Nest
DeleteQuote=No
VWAPTry=3
MinData=No
BarPeriod=1000
RTDHide=Don't Hide
UpdateRTD=Yes
Preserve=4
Version=Above
BidAskRates=Yes
BidAskQty=Yes

[RTDMan]
RTDServerProgID=Nest.ScripRTD
CSVFolderPath=R:\RTD\
BarPeriod=1000
RequestRefresh=0
BellWaitTime=30
Client=NT
RefreshPeriod=250
ViewTicData=0
ViewRawData=0
ViewBarData=0
Scrip1=mcx_fo|CRUDEOIL16AUGFUT;CRUDEOIL_F1;LTP;LTT;LTQ;Open Interest;;Bid Rate;Ask Rate;Bid Qty;Ask Qty
Scrip2=nse_fo|NIFTY16AUGFUT;NIFTY_F1;LTP;LTT;LTQ;Open Interest;;Bid Rate;Ask Rate;Bid Qty;Ask Qty
Scrip3=mcx_fo|CRUDEOIL1SEPFUT;CRUDEOIL_F2;LTP;LTT;LTQ;Open Interest;;Bid Rate;Ask Rate;Bid Qty;Ask Qty
Scrip4=nse_fo|NIFTY16SEPFUT;NIFTY_F2;LTP;LTT;LTQ;Open Interest;;Bid Rate;Ask Rate;Bid Qty;Ask Qty
Archive=False
ViewNTData=0

My Chart tool is Ninjatrader-7 is the above settings confirming toward that requirement. Please let guide me further..

Thanks

@Josh1, @Snake.Head,

Backfilling tool is now active with changing of Nest Window Title to Welcome Instead of NEST Trader.

Shall check dumping of backfill and import in NT-7, hope it works out fine.

Thanks a lot for this excellent tool and your support.

Regards,
Ashok

@Josh1, @Snake.Head,

Backfill process was completed with file dump using VWAP to R:\RTD. On trying to import to Ninjatrader an error occurred. Below is the log file info in NT-7:

CRUDEOIL_F1: Date/Time format error in line 1: Input string was not in a correct format.: '20160811 10-Aug-2; 00:00:00; 0.00; 0.00; 0.00; 0;'

My experience with NT the import file to be of the format:

20160811 100100;2860;2860;2857;2857;138

Appreciate if you could look into this trouble and guide me further.

Backfill using using NEST Plus and import into NT-7 was a success! The data format seen is :

20160811 100000; 2806.0000; 2806.0000; 2781.0000; 2786.0000; 537;

So we see that VWAP data dump format has to be like that of NEST plus data for NT-7 Historical file update.

Thanks,
Ashok

Last edited:

josh1

I shall upload new videos tomorrow

@Ashok, Use only Plus data table for MCX BACKFILL.
MCX Vwap table crashes Nest trader

josh ji,
any difference in data table vs VWAP for backfilling NSE stocks and NFO.
if yes, which one is recommended.

also you have ABCD in your signature for backfill, any reason for that. What added benefits? Does it not do the same thing as RTDMan.

thanks

@Josh,

Thanks shall follow the Plus Backfill for MCX.

I found possibly a problem with Backfill operation.

The setup file for scrips as follows:
Scrip1=mcx_fo|CRUDEOIL16AUGFUT;CRUDEOIL_F1;LTP;LTT;LTQ;Open Interest;;Bid Rate;Ask Rate;Bid Qty;Ask Qty
Scrip2=mcx_fo|CRUDEOIL16SEPFUT;CRUDEOIL_F2;LTP;LTT;LTQ;Open Interest;;Bid Rate;Ask Rate;Bid Qty;Ask Qty
Scrip3=nse_fo|NIFTY16AUGFUT;NIFTY_F1;LTP;LTT;LTQ;Open Interest;;Bid Rate;Ask Rate;Bid Qty;Ask Qty
Scrip4=nse_fo|NIFTY16SEPFUT;NIFTY_F2;LTP;LTT;LTQ;Open Interest;;Bid Rate;Ask Rate;Bid Qty;Ask Qty

Back fill for First Instrument CRUDEOIL16AUGFUT picks CRUDEOIL_F1 and completes the process.

Back fill for First Instrument CRUDEOIL16SEPFUT also picks CRUDEOIL_F1 instead of CRUDEOIL_F2 and completes the process.

Appreciate your guidance to fix this issue.

Best Regards,
Ashok

Attachments

Last edited:

josh1

josh ji,

also you have ABCD in your signature for backfill, any reason for that. What added benefits? Does it not do the same thing as RTDMan.

thanks
Where in signature did I write that ABCD is for backfill?

vijkris

Learner and Follower
josh ji,

thanks
Data table is used to backfill more than 1 day data. vwap table gives today's data only.

ABCD is related to EOD data download and is not related to RTDman and intraday users.

@Josh,

Thanks shall follow the Plus Backfill for MCX.

I found possibly a problem with Backfill operation.

The setup file for scrips as follows:
Scrip2=mcx_fo|CRUDEOIL16SEPFUT;CRUDEOIL_F2;LTP;LTT;LTQ;Open Interest;;Bid Rate;Ask Rate;Bid Qty;Ask Qty
Scrip3=nse_fo|NIFTY16AUGFUT;NIFTY_F1;LTP;LTT;LTQ;Open Interest;;Bid Rate;Ask Rate;Bid Qty;Ask Qty

Back fill for First Instrument CRUDEOIL16AUGFUT picks CRUDEOIL_F1 and completes the process.

Back fill for First Instrument CRUDEOIL16SEPFUT also picks CRUDEOIL_F1 instead of CRUDEOIL_F2 and completes the process.

Appreciate your guidance to fix this issue.

Best Regards,
Ashok
In RTD settings...
4 th column . i.e Rename Future as Symbol+ -1/-F1/etc..
so make it blank and save..... then it will give you original names as crudeoil16augfut and crudeoil16sepfut like so on....
so you need to delete the symbols in amibroker and restart with fresh backfill so new symbols will be created and backfilled accordingly in amibroker.
These are the settings I followed.

Short tutorial: Long Tutorial is availble in Help file.

Click "Start RTD".
Amibroker will now show real time charts.
Backfill:
If Backfill setting “Delete quotes” is “Yes” it will generally take a long time for backfill to complete.
If Backfill setting “Delete quotes” is “No” it will give excess volume.
See Long tutorial for possible workaround.

END of Short tutorial.
By the way small doubt..
"delete quote=yes" - then it will delete the particular quotes in amibroker we already backfilled(if we are repeating).. am I right?

"delete quote=no" - then it will duplicate the quotes/values for particular symbol while backfilling..(if we backfill 3 times then 3 quotes for same time period like so on in amibroker). right?

Correct me if I am wrong.
Thanks.