Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

candle

Dear Mr.Josh1 sir,
due to some unknown reason in the past three days Amibroker is not opening up quickly. i.e, it shows the welcome screen reading 'loading configuration files...' for nearly 7 minutes and after that it open. I tried uninstalling and re-installing. Didn't help. Is there any way out?.
It is check licence for amibroker

Facing the same issue since 2 days after windows update on my laptop. Can't figure it out. Help Please.

PS: working fine on my desktop.

as posted earliar
I have 72 scrips in Nest, though I have not asked my broker to provide this much, but if you are unable to configure more than 30 then ask your broker to provide more scrips.
I do not think you require a very very accurate type of RT data (so to say for miliseconds), so continue with RTD. No need to subscribe GDFL or TD

Moreover I have not subscribed any RT data provider.
If u use Zerodha then u can mail them to increase markerwatch scrips to 100.
then u can use nest trader for rt as well, using josh utility.
Thanks a lot guys. Mailed Zerodha. Got upgraded to 100 scrips. :)
awesome :thumb:

Josh1,

Thanks for your reply.

Removed the Admin privilege in NEST, RTD and NT-7. Originally NEST was under ProgramfileX86. Now it is installed in C:\Omnesys also.

On running RTD this time the RTDMan displays "unable to connect to application. waiting, no data on chart this time.

Please guide me further.

Regards,
Ashok

josh1

Josh1,

Thanks for your reply.

Removed the Admin privilege in NEST, RTD and NT-7. Originally NEST was under ProgramfileX86. Now it is installed in C:\Omnesys also.

On running RTD this time the RTDMan displays "unable to connect to application. waiting, no data on chart this time.

Please guide me further.

Regards,
Ashok
Restart Nest and thereafter RTD

I did not see benefit with the said sequence. Still RTD unable to connect. Is it because of the following?

I noticed now, after shifting NEST from Program... to C:\O.. the EXCEL-RTD is N/A.

It was OK. in previous location.

Should I move NEST back to previous location to get EXCEL-RTD?

Guide me further, please.

Here is the update:

NEST works fine with Admin privileges and under Program files (X86). I have EXCEL-RTD

This time RTD interface is perfect for chart data feed.

Backfill trouble phenomena hides the RTD interface when clicked on OK in the said pop up, with RTDMan is still running in the background.

Situation is like yesterdays screen shot I sent.

Please support further.

Thanks