Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

Snake.Head

Here is the update:

NEST works fine with Admin privileges and under Program files (X86). I have EXCEL-RTD

This time RTD interface is perfect for chart data feed.

Backfill trouble phenomena hides the RTD interface when clicked on OK in the said pop up, with RTDMan is still running in the background.

Situation is like yesterdays screen shot I sent.

Please support further.

Thanks
RTD will run background during backfill

For people having issue with RTD Best i would say to all user to move nest/amibroker/RTD to D drive

Some people are able to run without admin privileges in c drive is because they have give right to all full control in security tab of folder properties (If you don't then don't mess around with security settings)
All those error are mentioned in pdf help file and some in video (Kindly go thru it again)

Just for your info my case backfill window is not getting loaded with Instruments and RTD interface disappears.

I am eager get started since price data quality is excellent.

Thanks for your inputs. Shall try out and see.

Here is the recent update:

RTD/NEST installed D drive.

NEST still requires Admin privilege to make RTDMain to start working.

Backfill operation still not recognizing Market Watch, and on "OK' on the pop up crashes the RTD Interface. During this time RTDMan is still running.

Anyone using RTD with Windows 10 may kindly share how they have configured the system to make work with RTD.

Thanks,

Ashok

Backfill operation still not recognizing Market Watch, and on "OK' on the pop up crashes the RTD Interface. During this time RTDMan is still running.

Anyone using RTD with Windows 10 may kindly share how they have configured the system to make work with RTD.

Thanks,

Ashok

Lots of programs still not optimised for Windows 10. Install Windows 7 in a partition to get rid of all the hassle. Or try running it in COMPATIBILITY MODE, right click on icon-PROPERTIES- compatibility.... Run this program in compatibility mode for Windows 7.

If that option is available, cause I haven't used Windows 10

Snake.Head

Thanks,
Ashok

Me josh and many other are using Win 10 and it working fine
Did you you read faq section in help for "Can't see all symbol in Backfill Window"
Here is screenshot all app running without admin

Mostly your problem revolve around user permission

Me josh and many other are using Win 10 and it working fine
Did you you read faq section in help for "Can't see all symbol in Backfill Window"
Here is screenshot all app running without admin

Mostly your problem revolve around user permission

@Snake.Head,

Good to know it works with Window 10, so I might be missing something.

Yes I perfectly understand and read Help section referred. In my case Market Watch is not hiding any instruments and all are visible at the time of radio button selection.

I have seen that in my system NEST require Admin privilege to be running RTD, is that the case with your system?

So need further help...

Snake.Head

@Snake.Head,

Good to know it works with Window 10, so I might be missing something.

Yes I perfectly understand and read Help section referred. In my case Market Watch is not hiding any instruments and all are visible at the time of radio button selection.

I have seen that in my system NEST require Admin privilege to be running RTD, is that the case with your system?

So need further help...
No nest is not running in admin mode
kindly check your nest and rtd folder properties and under security tab does user had full control enabled

Thanks a lot!

That really helped. Users had no full control for both RTD and NEST, now it has been corrected and applied.

Now NEST and RTD did not need Admin privilege to Interface with each other.

Backfill still having said problem.

So thinking still what is missing in my setup