Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

In RTD settings...
4 th column . i.e Rename Future as Symbol+ -1/-F1/etc..
so make it blank and save..... then it will give you original names as crudeoil16augfut and crudeoil16sepfut like so on....
so you need to delete the symbols in amibroker and restart with fresh backfill so new symbols will be created and backfilled accordingly in amibroker.
These are the settings I followed.
That's a good tip. It worked great, only thing I renamed the dump files to Ninjatrader-7 Instrument names as also defined in the setup files.

Thanks a lot.

By the way small doubt..
"delete quote=yes" - then it will delete the particular quotes in amibroker we already backfilled(if we are repeating).. am I right?

"delete quote=no" - then it will duplicate the quotes/values for particular symbol while backfilling..(if we backfill 3 times then 3 quotes for same time period like so on in amibroker). right?

Correct me if I am wrong.
Thanks.
While reading page 9/15 from RTD Tutorial we see that selecting 'No" - will give excess volume. Not sure how this happens.

Yes means I have the same understanding as you do as also from page 9/15.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Ashok

Josh sir
1 min backfill can be done only at market hrs or any time. Becoz in off market hrs no data shows in nest
1 min backfill (for previous few days) can be done any time (beside market hours), using 1 min data by data table of NestTrader.

but by VWAP table backfill can be done but for same day, even after market hours.

BTW, didnt get what you meant by
"Becoz in off market hrs no data shows in nest"
plz post screenshot in your support. Which scrip data is not available in Nest

Install RTD_1.40 and RTDNJ_1.40 in respective folders. Delete folder of RTD_1.30
Give separate temperory csv folder in both.
@josh1,

How to set up two instances of RTD1.4 to work simultaneously with one each with Amibroker and NT-7?

Could you guide me please?

Thanks

Ashok

Last edited:

vijkris

Learner and Follower
@josh1,

I have used your signature download link and I do not see RTDNJ_1.40 file. Could you guide me please?

I would like to use AB and NT together as well.

Thanks

Ashok
i think the present stable version is rtd 1.4 which can be used for both ami and ninja.
RTDNJ file was used during development initially and now i think it has been merged as rtd 1.4
ofcourse josh1 has to confirm.

UPDATE RTD SCRIPS/PRESERVE.
The value for above is to be changed (based upon no. of scrips desired) only during REAL TIME FEED, right?

OK to leave it "0" during backfill. Or do I need to change it while backfilling also?

josh1

Guys,
Don't clutter this thread with questions answered earlier.
Watch the videos. Read help file.

Last edited: