Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

josh1

@Josh1- As indicated in a previous post, for Ami do we need to still change RTD.format file in the new zip to:
Yes. If f you want bid ask vakue

Snake.Head

Very helpful, thanx.

What is the exchange you select for MCX commodities? The instrument editor list for exchanges does not have MCX. Can you help with an illustration of required settings please? eg: I want to set up CRUDEOILM

Also I have nifty futures in an instrument list named 'NSE', do I need to put my MCX symbols in the same instrument list or can i add them to another list named MCX? Kindly advise, thanx
I selected NSE for mcx symbols in exchanges
And in session manager mcx timing for that you have to create Session Template for mcx
In session manager Creating a Session Template for mcx time
Read more here on how setup https://ninjatrader.com/support/helpGuides/nt7/?session_manager.htm

josh1

Discovered how to send milliseconds timestamp to AB.
The format is "HH:mm:ss.fff". There is a dot after ss.

josh1

From what i understood, TICKMODE 1 should allow duplicate timestamp - but you have to send them all together in sorted order.
Yes. That is correct.
I am getting data from RTD Server in sorted order. Problem was how to send it to AB.
Suppose, I send it in lots as and when received from server.
If Lot-1 contains data for 09:17:51.001 to 09:17:52.390 and
Lot-2 contains data for 09:17:52.391 to 09:17:53:430 and
I am using time stamp as HH:mm:ss then
data of Lot-2 will erase data of Lot-1 for time stamp 09:17:52.

Second problem is how to keep track of Lot number so that second thread sends next lot to Charting app.
That is the reason I was looking for milliseconds.

Ninja does not overwrite. That will show huge volumes if duplicate data is pushed.

Last edited:

josh1

All seniors kindly guide us how to connect NT to nest. I tried but got success.
If possible to give direction in flow chart.
Thanks in advance...
You got success....! So why don't you create flow charts yourself.
Snake.head has already done it. See his earlier posts.

Last edited:

josh1

@ Zoheb
Yes bro, backfill part is not working although real time is working perfectly, after the recent update for ZT (NEST).
But you can do it manually, though laborious and time consuming.

@ Josh
Joshi bro, please give RTD 1.30 a try (backfill part, though realtime is working), If you are using ZT (NEST)

Last edited: