Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

josh1

@Server2712
Rebab's problem was different. Topic connected numbers are Ok. They have no impact on Ninja

josh1

How to install Ninja Trader? Do I need User Name |Password? or Demo will do?
Can anybody install it on my PC?

Has Zerodha Trader 3.11.4.5 become compulsary? Earlier version has started disconnecting.

Last edited:

boarders

no need of user name/password it is required only if we are subscribing to data. just go to ninja trader website and install version 7 or 8 as you like.
only version 8 sis in beta and does not have all the indicators. in ninja the c# scripts (like afl in amibroker) is not backward compatible so many of the version 7 indicators may not work in version 8

josh1

Installed Zerodha Trader 3.11.4.5. It is Nest Trader. Zerodha has given up its name to it. Now I can log in. It seems they made it compulsory. :annoyed::annoyed:

@Boarders
Can you give me link to post. How to setup scrips in it?

I installed Ninja 7. Do I skip every time it asks for User/PWD?

Last edited:
Installed Zerodha Trader 3.11.4.5. It is Nest Trader. Zerodha has given up its name to it. Now I can log in. It seems they made it compulsory. :annoyed::annoyed:

@Boarders
Can you give me link to post. How to setup scrips in it?

I installed Ninja 7. Do I skip every time it asks for User/PWD?
Yes you can. At closing time select save to all.
It will not ask again.

josh1

Hi Guys,

I installed NT 7. New Nest Trader.
There was a small bug in my code due to which RTDMan was crashing on Ninja. I corrected the code and RTDMan is not crashing anymore.
Old Zip file is deleted and new zip is uploaded. You can have it from my signature.
Or from here.

I created CrudeOil and CrudeOilM in Ninja as per Snake.heads instructions. Started external feed etc. But I am not getting charts. Any help with that?

Hi Guys,

I installed NT 7. New Nest Trader.
There was a small bug in my code due to which RTDMan was crashing on Ninja. I corrected the code and RTDMan is not crashing anymore.
Old Zip file is deleted and new zip is uploaded. You can have it from my signature.
Or from here.

I created CrudeOil and CrudeOilM in Ninja as per Snake.heads instructions. Started external feed etc. But I am not getting charts. Any help with that?
Chech in File AT interface. must be selected.

Thank you very much ....
I am getting charts on Ninja.....

josh1

I am also getting charts in Ninja. But they have no relation with actual price. :confused:
Now I am getting live charts. don't know how to deal with them

Last edited: