Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

TracerBullet

Say, 1st thread receives data and creates array A. (Can it communicate that to 2nd thread?)
yes, as i said before, instead of periodic (timer based) reads RTD thread can send a signal to AB thread.
You can look at Worker constructor for example of events. So, AB_timer currently is taken using CreateWaitableTimer. This can be changed to CreateEvent() instead, And signal using SetEvent() - look at documentation of function details and also in existing code for examples. We already have a stop timer and timer from RTD callback, so you can look there ...

Else, 2nd thread locks it at refresh interval, say 250ms, copies to array B, clears A and releases lock.

1st array continues pushing ticks into A
2nd array pushes ticks from B to AB or Ninja and deletes it.

That's it? Looking good in theory.
Thats how it is right now, just not tested with AB not responding ...

Hey guys,

Observe a strange behavior. I have been trying to perform backfill using RTD but the data table just wont get refreshed as RTD hits nest.
* Let me elaborate a bit more say I have crude, NG & copper on nestplus and I am trying to backfill crude data
* I had opened copper data-table to eyeball and then close it
* On firing backfill a strange pop-up comes up which interferes with the backfill
* On killing this pop-up, data table will open and it will not show crude data but every-time its the copper data table which opens
* Now if I need the crude to be backfilled I need to open the crude data table first manually and then fire RTD -- this has to be done for every commodity that I intend to back fill

~ strangely data table is not getting refreshed, any idea why it is behaving like this and yes I have upgraded nest
~ pop up snapshot for reference

josh1

There is no ScreenerIQ in Zerodha Trader 3.11.4. Data Table opens with Shift+D.
I am having shortcuts like these.........

Shift+D,Shift+D,Global,NULL,NESTPLUGIN_HOTKEYS,20004,NULL,-1
Shift+D,Shift+D,Local,BwlDlgBar,BwlDlgBar,2013,Done For the Day,-1

Those having problems, how do they open Data Table manually? None of them has stated that

Those having problems, how do they open Data Table manually? None of them has stated that
# Log into nest --- >> Right click on any one commodity from "Market Watch" --- >> Plugin commands ---- >> Plus Chart

# this would open a small frame below on nest with intraday charts {snapshot below}

Right click on this window and select "Data table"

Shift + D open the pop up which I cited above in my first post

josh1

Shift + D open the pop up which I cited above in my first post
Open shortcut manager and search for all Shift+D

Log into nest --- >> Right click on any one commodity from "Market Watch" --- >> Plugin commands ---- >>
Is there as Data Table in it? What shortcut is shown against it?

Last edited:
RTDMan 2.00 Tested in Ninja with LTQ and Volume Traded Today both volume not matching.
LTQ showing less some time extra volumes and Volume Traded Today showing high volume.
Need some another method to calculate the volumes.
'Volume Traded Today' showing almost near to volume.Some 1 minute candle volume matched perfectly during slow price movements.
:confused:

Last edited:
Open shortcut manager and search for all Shift+D

Log into nest --- >> Right click on any one commodity from "Market Watch" --- >> Plugin commands ---- >>
Is there as Data Table in it? What shortcut is shown against it?
Hi

Posting the image,

Please resolve this issue, as soon as possible
Thanks

Shift+D was showing 20009 in my case and I changed it to 20004 and now Data table opens fine and also am able to backfill like before without any problems in new Nest version (3.11.4)

Thank you Josh1... :)