Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

josh1

josh1

Volume showing very high compare to actual volume by using 'Volume Traded Today'.
Take 1 min volumes from Ninja and compare with Data Table or Vwap Stats

josh1

Bid and Ask data was not getting pushed to Ninja. I have corrected that. Both rates are now visible in control centre as well as data tab.

Changes done and new zip uploaded. Please download it and check Next week.

Ninja Trader accepts data with same time stamp and stores separately while Amibroker overwrites earlier data with same time stamp. Therefore same data cannot be pushed to Amibroker and Ninja. Some other logic to push data to Ninja has to be implemented.

Meanwhile,
Users of Ninja are advised to use LTQ or Last Trade Qty instead of 'Volume Traded Today'. Volumes may not match with Data Table. Keep refresh rate 100.

Users of Ninja are advised to use LTQ or Last Trade Qty instead of 'Volume Traded Today'. Volumes may not match with Data Table. Keep refresh rate 100.
By refresh rate you mean "RefreshPeriod=100" right?

Was unable to get rtd1.30 to work with Amibroker, will try this with NT7 & hope i have better luck !

For NT user
While create symbol add tick size and exchange and Session Template
and map symbol output name into external
Very helpful, thanx.

What is the exchange you select for MCX commodities? The instrument editor list for exchanges does not have MCX. Can you help with an illustration of required settings please? eg: I want to set up CRUDEOILM

Also I have nifty futures in an instrument list named 'NSE', do I need to put my MCX symbols in the same instrument list or can i add them to another list named MCX? Kindly advise, thanx

Bid and Ask data was not getting pushed to Ninja. I have corrected that. Both rates are now visible in control centre as well as data tab.

Changes done and new zip uploaded. Please download it and check Next week.
@Josh1- As indicated in a previous post, for Ami do we need to still change RTD.format file in the new zip to:
$FORMAT Ticker, Date_YMD, Time, Open, High, Low, Close, Volume, OpenInt, Aux1, Aux2