Protective Put Advanced Version 150% Profit

Are you same gentleman who warned me and want to ban me in some other thread for my posting views. May i know what difference does it make there and here.
First of all: Super Admin makes the last choice to ban who ever, and more important: You learned how to stay and post and act in this forum after being confronted with your what you have done at that time.

Now do you want to discuss further on this old stuff and about your old posts you made and faced some clear comments on it for doing so from my side, or do you want to move on as it is now?

All your choice and an other post which will not help this thread to get to any normal level at any time.

mohan.sic

First of all: Super Admin makes the last choice to ban who ever, and more important: You learned how to stay and post and act in this forum after being confronted with your what you have done at that time.

Now do you want to discuss further on this old stuff and about your old posts you made and faced some clear comments on it for doing so from my side, or do you want to move on as it is now?

All your choice and an other post which will not help this thread to get to any normal level at any time.

why do you want me to get out there and why do you want to support me here?

Thats the question i asked. you can reply or just leave it.

But please dont post something unreal like confronted me and such. Thats a bad idea. But you are right in saying that i have changed..because i edited my words twice in taking care that you dont get hurt.

Mr master trade i have few doubts pls clear them and thanx for sharing and explaning this stretegy.

I have to but 1 nifty future and 2 nifty PE

question 1- when i have to buy it? if i want to buy nov expiry fut and options, i have to buy on the next day of oct last expiry day???

question 2 - how much time i have to hold?? bucz options rates decrease day by day

question 3 - have u tried this on stocks??

I m new to this so sry if i asked vry common questions, but i didnt find this questions in this thread

Mr master trade i have few doubts pls clear them and thanx for sharing and explaning this stretegy.

I have to but 1 nifty future and 2 nifty PE

question 1- when i have to buy it? if i want to buy nov expiry fut and options, i have to buy on the next day of oct last expiry day???

question 2 - how much time i have to hold?? bucz options rates decrease day by day

question 3 - have u tried this on stocks??

I m new to this so sry if i asked vry common questions, but i didnt find this questions in this thread
Q1 : Ans.: Yes you are right. you have to buy it on 1st day of Contract
Q2 : Ans.: It depends on trader to trader but esply when you get +100 points profit close profit position.
Q3. : Ans. : No..I did not try it on stocks but may be give same results or even better because stocks are more volatile than index.

I told all genius here to make some R&D but nothing come out..
Dont worry friend I will show you very simple version of it in next post.

Deleted...

Last edited:

blackberry

Please correct me if I am wrong these figures obtained from NSE site which are 100 % correct.Figures are from fist day of series and last day of series.If I am somewhere wrong correct me.All prices are closing price of contract of respective months.

Edit :
Oh calculation mistake...double substract.

Profit 1916, loss figure is wrong double substract.

Last edited: