Protective Put Advanced Version 150% Profit

mohan.sic

Guys,Calm down and take some deep breath. Chill down folks, We all are here to learn & earn. In the process we must make some good friends for life and not enemies.

Lets stop this fight and move forward. Period!!
Nice one sir, but wont lead to any real solution.

Few days time and another thread with another idea. Some people thank and few people question and the same again...and the thread stops.

Good to know that you talk about your self. Still: I am very surprised that you this time not claim that you are the one who was the first who told this to the public. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You now can move on with your posting and hate about me until it makes bum and you are finish and gone.

Good luck Mr. Genius or should I say: Mr. Copycat :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Everybody knows who is Copycat here.

Your almost all posts are copy paste of Google material.

But its not your fault being genius is tough task.

I said in my previous post I already did but don’t expect everything free Do some work at your end. Make some R&D.

And this was not for you because it needs brain to do this R&D and sadly this is not available even in Google search.:lol::lol::lol:

Everybody knows who is Copycat here.

Your almost all posts are copy paste of Google material.

But its not your fault being genius is tough task.

I said in my previous post I already did but don’t expect everything free Do some work at your end. Make some R&D.

And this was not for you because it needs brain to do this R&D and sadly this is not available even in Google search.:lol::lol:
Ah, our stress buster poster has arrived. Hello and how are you. :lol:

Any more jokes you want to come up with, as even other traders do enjoy a good laugh in this thread as long as you continue the way you post your hate about me. So kindly move on the way you do post and please do not stop with your hate posts about me as other wise no more stress buster thread in the forum, except this one. :thumb::lol::rofl::rofl:

Eagerly waiting for your next post :D:clap::rofl:

ram2010

But wait just a bit before you continue as I have to get some beer and chips before the show starts. :D:rofl::lol:

I think, this thread is coming to a climax and

and I have to search for some other boost ,

and iam having a genuine doubt- whether we can make 1500 % of profit with this strategy-:confused:

I think, this thread is coming to a climax and

and I have to search for some other boost ,

and iam having a genuine doubt- whether we can make 1500 % of profit with this strategy-:confused:
Oh, you must be careful by what you post here, as MR. Genius get;s quit angry and absolute personal even we are not personal. He surely will make troubles about the 1500% you posted as he only makes 150% as he told. :D:rofl::lol: