Protective Put Advanced Version 150% Profit

@Mohan.sic

Ok, now let us make it clear, as our little boy is not able to move on with normal posts instead only hate and frustration. And for such members there is no place for any respect nor any acceptance instead putting them on our watch list from trouble makers like he showed he is one.

Some members do want to continue with the basics posted in the first post of this thread. No need to talk again that it was not his invention instead an old, existing option strategy shown in any book which is written about option strategies.

Now there is this post " http://www.traderji.com/advanced-tr...-advanced-version-150-profit.html#post1103584 " which not even one member did make any follow up on it, even one clear next step was clearly given there even with the option strategy named. But not even one did even look at that in dept.

Then we had an other post in this thread which is this one http://www.traderji.com/advanced-tr...dvanced-version-150-profit-2.html#post1104179 . Even here non, expect my post I deleted as the poster of this post only does asking posts, but never gives back any thing to the forum, has acted on it.

Now if this thread has to go on, it can go on. It is only a question if YOU, want to make it go on, as there is no need of the starter of this thread with his low attitude behavior.

It is all in your hands and YOU (Members and readers of this thread) who can make the best out of this thread.

Take care / Dan :)

Dax Devil

@Master trader
Nowhere in Traderji rules it is mentioned that you HAVE to reply to a post which you don't like. Ignore. You will save your time and mental health. If the poster persists, drop him/her in your ignore list. Doing so will save you from lots of headache, and it is not against the rules either. ;)

Take care

@Master trader
Nowhere in Traderji rules it is mentioned that you HAVE to reply to a post which you don't like. Ignore. You will save your time and mental health. If the poster persists, drop him/her in your ignore list. Doing so will save you from lots of headache, and it is not against the rules either. ;)

Take care
The problem with this: If you read in the forum and you are not logged in, you will see at any time any post made from any member. ;)

So thanks to entertain the forum with yours, this post. :lol: Love it.

mohan.sic

@Mohan.sic

Ok, now let us make it clear, as our little boy is not able to move on with normal posts instead only hate and frustration. And for such members there is no place for any respect nor any acceptance instead putting them on our watch list from trouble makers like he showed he is one.

Some members do want to continue with the basics posted in the first post of this thread. No need to talk again that it was not his invention instead an old, existing option strategy shown in any book which is written about option strategies.

Now there is this post " http://www.traderji.com/advanced-tr...-advanced-version-150-profit.html#post1103584 " which not even one member did make any follow up on it, even one clear next step was clearly given there even with the option strategy named. But not even one did even look at that in dept.

Then we had an other post in this thread which is this one http://www.traderji.com/advanced-tr...dvanced-version-150-profit-2.html#post1104179 . Even here non, expect my post I deleted as the poster of this post only does asking posts, but never gives back any thing to the forum, has acted on it.

Now if this thread has to go on, it can go on. It is only a question if YOU, want to make it go on, as there is no need of the starter of this thread with his low attitude behavior.

It is all in your hands and YOU (Members and readers of this thread) who can make the best out of this thread.

Take care / Dan :)
What if the thread owner orders me to get out of his thread and make my own if i want to put my views. :lol:

What if the thread owner orders me to get out of his thread and make my own if i want to put my views. :lol:
Do not worry about this, as you will be supported. ;):thumb:

@Master trader

Take care
Thanks........:clapping::clapping::clapping:

anup

Ok.. Guys, sorry to butt in.. Can we now talk about the strategy. It doesn't matter who invented it or it was copied strategy.All we need is profit, risk, rewards. We can discuss pros and cons of the strategy.

Lets test this strategy in real time scenario. Meanwhile MT if you have historic test result please publish.

Ok.. Guys, sorry to butt in.. Can we now talk about the strategy. It doesn't matter who invented it or it was copied strategy.All we need is profit, risk, rewards. We can discuss pros and cons of the strategy.

Lets test this strategy in real time scenario. Meanwhile MT if you have historic test result please publish.
Same advice given by DayTrader007 but nobody looks at it...Only Time pass. No any serious talk..:(