Protective Put Advanced Version 150% Profit

boarders

@mr. Mt

this synthetic option strategy is in the market since decades. The name of it is "long put synthetic straddle". Here some more details on it: http://www.futuresfacts.com/long-put-synthetic-straddle

on the other hand we have the "long call synthetic straddle": http://www.avasaram.com/tutorials/o...ons.jsp?tutorial=long call synthetic straddle

to complete it we also have the "short put synthetic straddle" and the "short call synthetic straddle".

No secret behind it and surely not some thing which mr. Master trader can claim that he is the inventor of it to make a protective put strategies into this strategy. bull ****.

any way: Synthetic straddles are for pros and not for beginners. The different ways they can be traded are quit flexible, but still there is no guarantee that you will end with profit at end of any month even in the coming future. Some months of paper trade will not do the job and even not a back test of a few months will not do the job in dept.

Wish you only the best by trading this way and hopefully you make a lot of money with it, but kindly and even strongly stop posting that you are the inventor of "long put synthetic straddles" by posting this: i made advanced version of it and it works, other wise you will face consequences.

Dan :)
kindly also consider a situation where he may have discovered by observing the mentioned scrips without knowing in advance that such methods were existing already

jagankris

As we all know Protective Put Strategy. I made Advanced version of it and it works.
Now Most Imp. :
Before some genius come and say it is not possible to catch High any month.I show results to make strategy simple.
I just want to make strategy simple so any new trader can understand it.

To, Mr. Somatung

First of all I did not said I invented it. I said I made advanced version of Nifty Future and Put Combination.

Whats the advancement the thread starter made ?

Giving strategy with real Indian markets examples and just talking about US based websites is different things.

Indian markets or US markets the option strategy doesn't differ nor its name.

In any F&O website they did not said when to close this strategy.
I gave at high as well either way 100 points profit Closing And also a task for extremely genius trader like you.
No any website talk about that task.
Born genius make some R&D on that.:)

And if a person is able to pick highs/lows comfortably why should he opt for straddle than a directional strategy ?:rofl:

I already did but don’t expect everything free Do some work at your end.
Don’t shout here,:annoyed: It will be better if you make some changes to this strategy and make it more profitable if you are real genius.:p

No F&O website will say close the position after 100points profit ? :rofl:

[/B]
kindly also consider a situation where he may have discovered by observing the mentioned scrips without knowing in advance that such methods were existing already

Even if the thread starter thinks that it is his discovery if pin pointed that the strategy is as old since options markets started the thread starter should have come out substantiating what advancement he made.
:rofl:

And the forum already has threads on this - just a few.

http://www.traderji.com/advanced-trading-strategies/87611-simple-straddle-strategy.html
http://www.traderji.com/options/26217-paper-trading-nifty-straddles.html
http://www.traderji.com/options/86661-15-guaranteed-returns-buy-both-call-put-options-strategy.html
http://www.traderji.com/options/28235-good-profit-hedged-nifty-positions-straddle.html

It is prudent to understand and construct a strategy/back test the results and understand the risks behind the strategy/MM/Market conditions/Option Premium/IV than to blindly choose a strategy because some one said past 8 months Nifty giving profits in Straddle or to exit at 100 points profit with out reasons statistically.

These are just trading ideas and there are many such option strategies in the net so do the back testing and pay attention to details and one need to know which strategy to pick or when to enter/exit or what to do when market conditions changes.

mohan.sic

Yes this could happen. It happens with many of us.
In the learning process, sometimes we feel that something extraordinary was discovered..but in due time we realize that it already exists/doesn't work.:lol:

Sharing such ideas for betterment is no problem.

claiming something with some output ( not backed by deatails ) is not so correct.

Thanks Master Trader for the strategy...looks really simple and implementable for people with less knowledge like me...

However, a quick thought and would like to hear from experts on this...
Implementing the same strategy with 1 near month (more time) Deep ITM Put (more delta) which is less susceptible to time decay and volatility changes seems more prudent to me....
also, might be a good idea to buy call/put and sell/buy future combo depending on the vol of the underlying instr...currently put vol is more than call so a combo of future sell and near month deep itm call buy (cheaper than the put) seems more practicable....

To re-iterate I am just learning from all experts in this forum, so please help me validate/rectify my understanding....

----------------------------------------------Deleted as the message was clear------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
----------------------------------------------Deleted as the message was clear------------------------------------------------------------------
To Copycat Somatung,

"Stupidity is also a gift of God, but one mustn't misuse it." - Pope John Paul :lol::lol::lol:

To Copycat Somatung,

"Stupidity is also a gift of God, but one mustn't misuse it." - Pope John Paul :lol::lol::lol:
Good to know that you talk about your self. Still: I am very surprised that you this time not claim that you are the one who was the first who told this to the public. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You now can move on with your posting and hate about me until it makes bum and you are finish and gone.

Good luck Mr. Genius or should I say: Mr. Copycat :rofl::rofl::rofl: