Nishikant sir - Please open a new thread or continue your good work in the existing t

TFL

Re: Nishikant sir - Please open a new thread or continue your good work in the existi

Thanks TFL , nagendra gb
well i think i need to learn reading chart or understanding the flow with the chart first, after only i should enter again.

my biggest problem is my exit.
most of the time i enter on right time but rather then wait for some time to get target i take exit after 3-4 points later i see it will move at least 15- 20 points. same way i was in profit for almost 2 weeks daily 250 - 300 Rs but when i entered in wrong time i wont come out in a hope that the market will come back, and end up with a loss which eat all my 2-3weeks earning.
i read all the thread of Tj but still when i enter my heart start beating fast and can't wait till target achived so exit with very little profit.
hope the seniours understand they might have gone with the same situation before.
one of my biggest mistake was on the day i lost 15k is i bought and sold almost 98 lot (options) for that i paid nearly Rs 4500/- for brokerage in single day. that day i was in a big frustration so buying again and again to recover losses.
is there anything which help me to control my fear and gread as well.
regards
mubeen
mubeen,

Managing greed and fear is what we are actually doing. The entry into a trade is an easy one but exit is the problem for all. Everyone know it... We need immense disciple to be with in our trading plan.

As a first step,
1. You can find out a strategy which suits your personality. Learn it thoruoghly with the help of charts.
2. Then prepare your trading plan. You can find the trading plan template from traderji or through google search.
3. Arrange everything as per your above prepared trading plan.
4. Do trade trades in live market with min possible qty. See how its working. Daily after market hours analyse your trades an correct yourselves if did any mistakes.

Emotion should never come into trade...if you are not well, leave it as trading holiday.
The final thing I like to point out is about risk, never take risk which are not allowed as per your trading plan. Be very strict in money and risk management. One more thing...don't try to calculate your net profit/loss after each tick...at-least till you get an edge.

Just my rough statements...consider reading some books.

Best wishes,
TFL,

Re: Nishikant sir - Please open a new thread or continue your good work in the existi

mubeen,

Managing greed and fear is what we are actually doing. The entry into a trade is an easy one but exit is the problem for all. Everyone know it... We need immense disciple to be with in our trading plan.

As a first step,
1. You can find out a strategy which suits your personality. Learn it thoruoghly with the help of charts.
2. Then prepare your trading plan. You can find the trading plan template from traderji or through google search.
3. Arrange everything as per your above prepared trading plan.
4. Do trade trades in live market with min possible qty. See how its working. Daily after market hours analyse your trades an correct yourselves if did any mistakes.

Emotion should never come into trade...if you are not well, leave it as trading holiday.
The final thing I like to point out is about risk, never take risk which are not allowed as per your trading plan. Be very strict in money and risk management. One more thing...don't try to calculate your net profit/loss after each tick...at-least till you get an edge.

Just my rough statements...consider reading some books.

Best wishes,
TFL,
Thanks for the wonderful suggestion TFL
you are absolutely correct. i will stay away with trading for a while to learn and do paper trade but sure will start again.
best regards
mubeen

yes please do so.
me as a newbie trader feel helpless. Nishikanth sir if your reading this please put everying in the past behind you and come with a fresh start.

Bro already many things written and I as a man of less knowledge dont want to add more but a few curousity question ???
If I am ill and my friend is a Dr and he can get me ok should I read medical science or get treatment????
shouldnot we get service of architect and scientists???
all modern things are of their inventions???
Savant bro Uma n Anant are too doing selfless service to all are they too doing mistake??????
Is not it Nishikant too help many when they need help in amibroker and talk about that???
Is he ever requested anyone to open a/c with him or anything else???
In last one year I saw many ups n down here but This time I know Nishikant is not wrong
I know many who left TJ made there forum and posting there but why should i follow them for there level n posts
I miss alex czar etc bcoz I love them not bcoz there guidance helping me earn from mkt
Nowdays Its a fashion at TJ that make mockery of people seeking idea to earn from mkt but that can b there problem too
some dont have access to pc whole day??
some might b working in office n cant watch mkt whole day should he not allowed to earn bcoz he dont know TA
Sorry if I hurt anyone I pray to god that he maintain peace at TJ and keep us united
Tomm is fast of Pavitra Ekadashi and I will keep that for the prosperity and good health of all TJ members
God bless us all
HELLO PRAVEEN SIR,

I'VE BEEN SEEING TRADERJI FOR SINCE LONG TIME BUT I MADE MY ID SHORTLY AS I WAS LEARNING A LOT FROM NISHIKANT SIR'S THREAD, SO THAT I CAN THANK HIM. I REALLY MISS HIM A LOT. CAN U HELP ME OUT BY GIVING INFORMATION ABOUT ANYTHING LIKE BLOGS OR ANY OTHER THREAD OR HIS YM ID OF NISHIKANT SIR?

WILL BE VERY GREATFUL TO U
THANKS SAMLIFE

Last edited by a moderator:

praveen taneja

posting here yahoo ID is not allowed gave him ur post link if he think it is o k he will send u his id thats max i can do

I dont know who is nishikant sir but i want to say about what his wife said.
she talkd that nishikant (her husband) has a software which only very few analysts in india have , like vijay bhambwani, ashwani gujral, rajat k bose etc.

i wnt to say, i dont agree with ashwani gujral, rather CNBC channel is a fool who makes these people famous in the country and they launch their websites and many people pay membership fees.

These analysts earn from people like us and also CNBC channel must be giving them a gud money ( atleast the channel is givin them name and fame)

ashwani gujral has given wrong targets most of the time, i hav noticed hundreds of time. recently 2 days before he insisted on buying auto sector stocks at their current levels and these stocks further declined arround 10% from the levels which ashwani has said.

I knw nobody is perfect but markets never follow anyone, everyone follow markets. ( rather market follows FII's :lol: , i think they play with our market and make huge money, they move our market in any direction as they like which favors them the most especially in F&O trades and make mountain huge profits)
----------------------
Now, sorry to the persons who are fans of these analysts as u might get angry from my comments.

another analyst is prakash gaba , who can talk about any stock! givin levels based on his technicals. (rather his assumptions )

another one is prasad kushe, i hav seen him insisting mny times on buying NEYVELI LIG to viewers and callers and giving targets of 180 for 1 month which is getting over now ,because he personally owns this stock and wants others also to get trapped!

Guys if analysts were so perfect , they wld hv been the richest persons on earth and i wonder ,still thousands follow these analysts.

All the analysts that come on TV are selfish and greedy. they charge money for everything.

Gud tip is to launch ones own website and try to get in touch with CNBC and start giving them calls and soon they will also call u to be present in their shows and u will get popular alongwith your website!

I am waiting for your comments and critics.

I am also waiting if any of u like to thank me by pressing the thankyou button.
:D

Last edited:

ha ha ha.....i pity this sameer.......shayed isse uska dil bhar jaaye.......

i agree with this person that no analyst in this world is perfect.......but i reallly pity sameer.......that atleast ppls like nishikant, praveen, saint.....tried their level best to teach sumthing what they know about share market........

but u see......ppls like sameer........alwayz thinks that giving lecture without any justification will help them to prove their point......these are the only ppls who are jealous..........

god help them.....and give mercy to their souls.....

big....cheers to nishikant, praveen and saint....

adios

Last edited by a moderator:

ha ha ha.....i pity this sameer999999999999999999999999999999999999999.......shayed isse uska dil bhar jaaye.......

i agree with this person that no analyst in this world is perfect.......but i reallly pity sameer9999999999999999.......that atleast ppls like nishikant, praveen, saint.....tried their level best to teach sumthing what they know about share market........

but u see......ppls like sameer999999999999........alwayz thinks that giving lecture without any justification will help them to prove their point......these are the only ppls who are jealous..........

god help them.....and give mercy to their souls.....

big....cheers to nishikant, praveen and saint....

adios

my dear friend , here we all hav gathered to learn , u dnt need to feel pitty for me.
I never said anything wrong about any member of this forum including nishikant, praveen, saint.
i thank everyone who has been posting and helping others. i only commented on the analysts who com on TV n fill their pockets with money, coz they jst get money for speakin , GOD only knws whether they even speak truth. Every one has diffrnt opinion about this so whts bad if i expressd mine? but most of the time , these analysts who com on TV r wrong.

I bet if these TV analysts would be there in the show "SACH KA SAAMNA" (frnds, now here i maybe going off the topic, so kindly plz excuse me for tht but meant only to clarify further)
Frst thng, these ppl wont hav courage to face it but coz they r greedy , they will get attracted by the prize of Rs. 1 crore!
then they will hv to face questions like - hv u ever given false tips/targets to callers/viewers ?
the POLYGRAPHIC machine will detect their lies and they will be out of the show at the very first question!
and will win ZERO Rs. Yes it was funny!
---------------------
I never disrespected anyone here nor i meant doing that.

I want to make u clear tht i am not here giving lectures , y will i do that for?
I told the truth but u hv misunderstood wht i meant to say.

friend calm down and control yourself coz this is the first thing required by any person who wants to be succesful in share market!

And i am not jealous, u r funny aswell. i jst love this site n i am learning here from people like u.
i hav been trading since much time and this is a wonderful place to learn and share our views.

Last edited: