Nishikant sir - Please open a new thread or continue your good work in the existing t

Re: Nishikant sir - Please open a new thread or continue your good work in the existi

i would love to see ur own website and will apologies for what i said.........
but try to share sum knowledge....rather than criticizing anyone......

i anticipation......

Re: Nishikant sir - Please open a new thread or continue your good work in the existi

i would love to see ur own website and will apologies for what i said.........
but try to share sum knowledge....rather than criticizing anyone......

i anticipation......
Hello once again, thanks for that. I again wnt to tell u tht a person(nishikant sir) for whom a special thread has been made must be somone very special and an experienced one with deep knowledge.

I was only talking about Tv analysts and i also agree that exceptions are everywhere, i dont say all TV analysts are same.

I wld request nishikant sir to com back and continue helping all of us here.

Thanks

findvikas

Any mods here? Can we close this thread as well. The chapter of Nishikant's thread is over and he himself does not want to continue. Infact its been quite a few days when he last visited this forum. That was his only thread and he never posted anywhere else.

So if we want to keep on requesting him to start the thread or arguing on the same topic then this is not the right place. Please request him directly by any mean and not make this place noisy.

Mods.. please close this thread as well.