Nishikant sir - Please open a new thread or continue your good work in the existing t

sibumajumdar

Re: I rest my case. God Bless.

PT Bhai,

I WILL NOT COMMENT ON THIS TOPIC.

I think it will again start something which may turn worse. No use crying over spilt milk. N-bhai is gone and only if he wishes he can come back.

Just to clear the air before I NEVER VISIT THIS THREAD AGAIN
• I never said anything against Nishikant. I even supported him sometimes though I never followed his levels. I still get his YM messages - no probs there. Even if he stops - no probs there - I never asked anything from him.

• In my above post I am ridiculing few persons who have visited the thread and started cluttering as well as some of N-bhai's followers who were posting the other person to stop - I have not ridiculed N-bhai anytime.

• Re the FISH which I think is the MAIN point and a a thorn in the throat for everyone - what I have written is true. I do understand that everyone cannot be Gautam Budh or for that matter Sunil BUT they can always try as umpteen number of ppl joining TJ are trying - to gain knowledge.

Let me give u an example -- YOURSELF -- very frankly - if you are all alone and all communications are stopped then too in front of screen you will be able (with the help of your Tukka Analysis :) ) to make some money. How? experience and learning, maybe not conscious but sub-conciously something has been learnt which allows you to think where the mkt or for that matter any equity will be heading.

LET THESE PEOPLE TOO BECOME LIKE THAT AND BETTER.

I rest my case and as stated earlier WILL NOT COMMENT ON THIS ANYMORE.

God Bless.

Dear SM,

EXTREMELY SORRY THAT IAM UNABLE TO APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENT IN THIS POST. FOR THE LAST FEW MONTHS I NEVER FOUND ANY FISHING TECHNIQUE OR EDUCATIONAL MATERIAL IN UR POST (sorry if i missed). SO PLZ LEAVE THE SERMON PART FOR THE PERSONS LIKE SUNIL BHAI & MANY OTHERS WHO R DOING SOMETHING TO EDUCATE US WITH THEIR TIME & LABOUR. I TOO DONT TRADE WITH N'S LEVELS BCZ UNABLE 2 USE BEING NOVICE. THAT DOES NOT MEAN WE SHLD NOT APPRECIATE A PERSON'S SELFLESS SERVICE WHICH HE PROVIDES DAILY SPENDING IN DATA FEEDING & PROVIDING READY DISH 2 TJ MEMBERS. MOST OF US R SELFISH & ONLY BUSY IN POSTING OUR TRADES WHICH DOES NOT SERVE ANY PURPOSE . IT WILL BE BETTER IF WE CONFINED OURSELVES IN LEARNING & TRADING & NOT IN SERMONINGI WHICH OCCUIES VITAL SPACE OF THIS FORUM UNNECESSARILY. MANY MANY THANKS.

SM

Last edited:

sibumajumdar

Re: Nishikant sir - Please open a new thread or continue your good work in the existi

Hey sunil bro
I want see sunil saranjame's post can u help me coz I'm not able to find out his posts Linus at TJ
I heard lot about him. Please
And one more request can u help me with Czar,Alex and satyajit da's blogs and post. Please[

Dear SunilBhai,

I TOO INTERESTED TO SEE THEIR BLOGS/POSTS. SO WE CAN "LEARN" AT THIS AGE TO "EARN" AS PRESENTLY MOST OF THE DAYS IAM 'BURNING" HARD EARNED MONEY TRADING W/O 'LEARING'. YOUR & ALL OTHER SENIORS/EXPERTS GUIDANCE ARE MOST WELCOMED FOR TA. BUT I LEARNED & LEARNING MANY THINGS FROM BROTHER LINKON07 & IAM EXTREMELY THANKFUL 2 HIM . ALSO GOING THROUGH DIFFERENT THREADS OF THIS GREAT INFARMATIVE FORUM ALMOST DAILY. BUT MY ONLY PROBLEM IS THAT ' WHEER 2 START FROM & HOW 2 PROCEED '. HERE U ALL CAN PLAY A VITAL ROLE FOR WHICH I SHALL REMAIN EVER GRATEFUL.

SM

Last edited:

TFL

Re: Nishikant sir - Please open a new thread or continue your good work in the existi

Nishikant sir,

Most experts who are against you have NOTHING useful to offer themselves but would like you to remain INACTIVE!

Please RECONSIDER your decision.

I did not trade at all for these days as you say that volatility will just kill me like hajmola

Please come back and consider your decision again or let us know where we can follow you.

Thanks.

sibumajumdar

some likes fish fry and dont even think about how fish is caught....
Some thinks more on fishing than eating fish....
Some fishes and eat well too...
And all these people makes the market moving up and down:d
wonderful........sm

sibumajumdar

nishikant sir,

most experts who are against you have nothing useful to offer themselves but would like you to remain inactive!

Please reconsider your decision.

I did not trade at all for these days as you say that volatility will just kill me like hajmola

please come back and consider your decision again or let us know where we can follow you.

Thanks.
i fully agree with your 1st line. But my dear brother not all experts/seniors . But w/o any doubt "n" has done an excellent job by generating partipation of members like in the field of yoga ramdevbaba has been doing though many gurus were/are there & yoga is an ancient art. Thanks.......sm

praveen taneja

Bro already many things written and I as a man of less knowledge dont want to add more but a few curousity question ???
If I am ill and my friend is a Dr and he can get me ok should I read medical science or get treatment????
shouldnot we get service of architect and scientists???
all modern things are of their inventions???
Savant bro Uma n Anant are too doing selfless service to all are they too doing mistake??????
Is not it Nishikant too help many when they need help in amibroker and talk about that???
Is he ever requested anyone to open a/c with him or anything else???
In last one year I saw many ups n down here but This time I know Nishikant is not wrong
I know many who left TJ made there forum and posting there but why should i follow them for there level n posts
I miss alex czar etc bcoz I love them not bcoz there guidance helping me earn from mkt
Nowdays Its a fashion at TJ that make mockery of people seeking idea to earn from mkt but that can b there problem too
some dont have access to pc whole day??
some might b working in office n cant watch mkt whole day should he not allowed to earn bcoz he dont know TA
Sorry if I hurt anyone I pray to god that he maintain peace at TJ and keep us united
Tomm is fast of Pavitra Ekadashi and I will keep that for the prosperity and good health of all TJ members
God bless us all

TFL

Bro already many things written and I as a man of less knowledge dont want to add more but a few curousity question ???
If I am ill and my friend is a Dr and he can get me ok should I read medical science or get treatment????
shouldnot we get service of architect and scientists???
all modern things are of their inventions???
Savant bro Uma n Anant are too doing selfless service to all are they too doing mistake??????
Is not it Nishikant too help many when they need help in amibroker and talk about that???
Is he ever requested anyone to open a/c with him or anything else???
In last one year I saw many ups n down here but This time I know Nishikant is not wrong
I know many who left TJ made there forum and posting there but why should i follow them for there level n posts
I miss alex czar etc bcoz I love them not bcoz there guidance helping me earn from mkt
Nowdays Its a fashion at TJ that make mockery of people seeking idea to earn from mkt but that can b there problem too
some dont have access to pc whole day??
some might b working in office n cant watch mkt whole day should he not allowed to earn bcoz he dont know TA
Sorry if I hurt anyone I pray to god that he maintain peace at TJ and keep us united
Tomm is fast of Pavitra Ekadashi and I will keep that for the prosperity and good health of all TJ members
God bless us all
No one is actually against following once levels or being a GURU or being as a FOLLOWER of a GURU, many among us went into trading after getting to hard smash from gurus levels at some time or when guru just disappears.

Some members(me also) just posted some suggestions there to post some educational stuffs regarding his levels. These were simple friends SUGGESTIONS, which he may take or leave. But couldn't agree(like) those messages and smashed back by his reply posts in heavy fonts. Again the suggesters kept control...that time the some(only a minority others where waiting to learn if the GURU posts something education 'regarding his levels') followers joined and posted against the suggesters...The circumstance went slightly rough...

Some intruders waiting to attack Traderji forum took it as the way and did all the xs. If the GURU and some of the Followers could show some control there...the thread will have been with newest levels now...But everything worst happened and SM closed the thread.

No, its a chance for good followers of him to learn rather than being a follower. Excuse me for those who are not interest in the topic learning...everyone have their own way...after all, who I'm I to say this is wrong and that is right?

TFL,

praveen taneja

But is not it good that suggestors can had posted somewhere else if he is not interested to listen to there suggestion
Bro all dont have same qualities
some are normal some are possassive
If he think his thread is of him only what wrong in that
You can see his hieght in last jan to july he is near peak
he is not visiting TJ n people are missing and fighting for him
I am again saying there must b something strong action needed by super moderator for good threads keep on closing like this n threads like mine of chit chat remain here
Either to scrutanise post of new member or something else