Nishikant sir - Please open a new thread or continue your good work in the existing t

TFL

Re: Nishikant sir - Please open a new thread or continue your good work in the existi

But is not it good that suggestors can had posted somewhere else if he is not interested to listen to there suggestion
Bro all dont have same qualities
some are normal some are possassive
If he think his thread is of him only what wrong in that
You can see his hieght in last jan to july he is near peak
he is not visiting TJ n people are missing and fighting for him
I am again saying there must b something strong action needed by super moderator for good threads keep on closing like this n threads like mine of chit chat remain here
Either to scrutanise post of new member or something else
Oh!...leave it...its a dead car no meaning in discussion about a dead cat.
I'm only interested in the followers...so many are there blindly following the levels.
If any followers are seeing my messages I'm inviting them to post here how they are surviving now...started learning...? stopped trading...? got new gurus...?

Best wishes,
TFL,

Re: Nishikant sir - Please open a new thread or continue your good work in the existi

Oh!...leave it...its a dead car no meaning in discussion about a dead cat.
I'm only interested in the followers...so many are there blindly following the levels.
If any followers are seeing my messages I'm inviting them to post here how they are surviving now...started learning...? stopped trading...? got new gurus...?

Best wishes,
TFL,
i am new to trading as i am in trading since 5 months in 4months i lost about 35k. i started trading with 20k keeping in mind if i lost this amount then no problem atleast i learn trading for 20k but unfortunatly lost 15k extra. then i started following nishikant sir thread and regain nearly 5k but,The day nishikant sir has stopped writing i lost 15k in single day from that day i am confused what next? should i continue with my own or leave trading for some time.
i am trading since last 5 months so far lost 55k.
only lost no gain,
i want to regain atleast my money back but no courage to enter.
i was not tottaly depend on nishikant sir but still little bit shaken up with the huge loss
anyways wait for some time and then decide.

mubeen

Last edited:

TFL

i am new to trading as i am in trading since 5 months in 4months i lost about 35k. i started trading with 20k keeping in mind if i lost this amount then no problem atleast i learn trading for 20k but unfortunatly lost 15k extra. then i started following nishikant sir thread and regain nearly 5k but,The day nishikant sir has stopped writing i lost 15k in single day from that day i am confused what next? should i continue with my own or leave trading for some time.
only lost no gain,
i was not tottaly depend on nishikant sir but still little bit shaken up with the huge loss

mubeen
mubeen,

Thank you for getting in.
Its good to take a break, learn and re-enter.
Please read 'all' the post in this http://www.traderji.com/equities/31220-help-needed-beginner.html

TFL,

only lost no gain,

mubeen
Dont be so blindly dependent on anyone in trading....you say you lost 35 K ...were you following levels from someone else ???Then you started following Nishikant's levels and covered 5 K...and lost 15 K in just 1 day when he stopped posting these levels???? Where is your money management ?Making 5 K in few days and loosing 15 K in one single day....loosing 3 times the amount made....

I have nothing against anyone giving levels but following these blindly without knowing the logic behind it ...I always thought Traderji is a "How to Trade " forum.....but looking at these posts what is the difference between dime a dozen paid,tips dollingout ,soliciting the clients kind of websites/forums and TJ ?

Grow up guys...dont be helplessly depending on others for your trading and loose hard earned money....

Smart_trade

gunavadhi

i dont want to argue with you ST.but you seen this much support from lot of users to a user here in the near past?that means his levels are good and helps a lot of ppl here.na bro?

TFL

i dont want to argue with you ST.but you seen this much support from lot of users to a user here in the near past?that means his levels are good and helps a lot of ppl here.na bro?
See gunavadhi,

We all supported Nishikant too till the end. Leave those intruders they are not accountable here.

TFL,

only lost no gain,

mubeen
My friend..

Try and Try again till you succeed.. but in money matters you should be bit carefull. Even am like you who lost hell lot of money in markets dont ask me how much but it is a big money. I became almost mad. Then i decided always slow and steady wins the race.. So i made following decisions :

1. Set up intraday and EOD charts on a good charting software to learn TA.
--got it through one guy i dont remeber from TJ and also intraday data also from TJ.

2. Come up with my Own Trade set up.
-- Yes i am still experimenting with few set ups now. But still i use my own set up which is the combination of Gann,Fibo and moving averages..I should be very thankfull for Nishikanth who taught me wht is Gann, Sunil Bhai for teaching me wht is trade, Ashishda for telling me wht do you need for trade.. and obviously saint for telling me how to trade..

3. Dont be Greed.
-- I decided not to be greed. The money which i lost divided in to 2 years . I got a very less amount . So every day my target is that money. If i get that most of the time i will close my positions. If am very sure of move then i will trail it.

Even you follow my friend. TJ is full of people who help. Am talking about Nishikanth also, when ever i call him and ask why that level he never told no to me. May be he is not disclosing his system(Which no one will do), but he explains the things. But i should tell you ask any seniour here no one will tell no. Especially SUNIL.. my god he is an agressive person in learning whom i ever saw in my life. He started posting his novice questions much after me , but see where is now. One thing in him is he concentrates on his trades, he analyse why this trade, he does his proper home work which we really dont. Trading is not a easy job my friend. Many have lost there shirts for this trading. Learn well, keep patience , take seniours help.. success will follow..

Sorry for such a big reply.. Personally i know the situation of a person who really lost money in share markets so bit got emotional

Last edited:

TFL

My friend..

Try and Try again till you succeed.. but in money matters you should be bit carefull. Even am like you who lost hell lot of money in markets dont ask me how much but it is a big money. I became almost mad. Then i decided always slow and steady wins the race.. So i made following decisions :

--got it through one guy i dont remeber from TJ and also intraday data also from TJ.

-- Yes i am still experimenting with few set ups now. But still i use my own set up which is the combination of Gann,Fibo and moving averages..I should be very thankfull for Nishikanth who taught me wht is Gann, Sunil Bhai for teaching me wht is trade, Ashishda for telling me wht do you need for trade.. and obviously saint for telling me how to trade..

3. Dont be Greed.
-- I decided not to be greed. The money which i lost divided in to 2 years . I got a very less amount . So every day my target is that money. If i get that most of the time i will close my positions. If am very sure of move then i will trail it.

Even you follow my friend. TJ is full of people who help. Am talking about Nishikanth also, when ever i call him and ask why that level he never told no to me. May be he is not disclosing his system(Which no one will do), but he explains the things. But i should tell you ask any seniour here no one will tell no. Especially SUNIL.. my god he is an agressive person in learning whom i ever saw in my life. He started posting his novice questions much after me , but see where is now. One thing in him is he concentrates on his trades, he analyse why this trade, he does his proper home work which we really dont. Trading is not a easy job my friend. Many have lost there shirts for this trading. Learn well, keep patience , take seniours help.. success will follow..

Sorry for such a big reply.. Personally i know the situation of a person who really lost money in share markets so bit got emotional
Very well said nagendra_gb.

TFL,

Guys... never try shooting by laying the gun one anyone's shoulder... you have not come to the market simply to trade on somebody's levels because at the end of the day it is profit or loss it is YOURS... Instead of pleading Nishikanth Sir start using your own analysis and start learning it. Never depend on anyones analysis because it is never permanent, just like what happened to Nishikanth's thread.. if you have your own levels and analysis you need not depend on anyone because at the end of the day it is on you if you have made profit or loss.. coz it was your decision...

My friend..

3. Dont be Greed.

Thanks TFL , nagendra gb
well i think i need to learn reading chart or understanding the flow with the chart first, after only i should enter again.

my biggest problem is my exit.
most of the time i enter on right time but rather then wait for some time to get target i take exit after 3-4 points later i see it will move at least 15- 20 points. same way i was in profit for almost 2 weeks daily 250 - 300 Rs but when i entered in wrong time i wont come out in a hope that the market will come back, and end up with a loss which eat all my 2-3weeks earning.
i read all the thread of Tj but still when i enter my heart start beating fast and can't wait till target achived so exit with very little profit.
hope the seniours understand they might have gone with the same situation before.
one of my biggest mistake was on the day i lost 15k is i bought and sold almost 98 lot (options) for that i paid nearly Rs 4500/- for brokerage in single day. that day i was in a big frustration so buying again and again to recover losses.
is there anything which help me to control my fear and gread as well.
regards
mubeen