Nifty Swing & Intra Trades

Just-Trade

Yesterday had Sold NF @ 8225 due to trigger from my Fool's system, did +50 point today till 8172.

But I was expecting more and holding. Finally gaveaway most of the profit and TSL got hit @ 8210

Rare choppiness day around 20 DEMA.
so r u in buy position now? and what is your stop loss?

Just-Trade

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Nifty Swing & Intra Trades

Right now no position . On sideline and will watch days close , typically I don't take a chance when the Fed Granny is about to sing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tuna

Above statement is no more valid. Next update on trade closure as no more live trade

Tuna

Yesterday had Sold Nifty due to trigger from Fool's system (+ Weekly Pivot confluence) @ 8192 (NF) and booked 25% today @ 8140

+52 done.

Rest on trade closure. Radio Silence till then as strike in progress.

Tuna

Scratched the rest @ Cost - This is insane. Filling up Gap this fast, guys you must be kidding with 20 DEMA the way you are doing it since last 1 week, dont remember last time when I saw it. Fk this.

Tuna

Holy $hit !! :eek:

Tuna

This is the problem - when we deal with folks with truckload of money - they can throw you system, your calculation, you overall plan everything out of the window on click of a button. Ok, back to sideline and waiting game starts. Let see how many time you do that with us.

Tuna

Man !! I felt like a Pro (Muaafi for Arrogance)

had a couple of hours free in the morning as waiting for some pending confirmation at work.

Was really pi$$ed that I did not booked full my overnight position near DL and missed the bulk of profit. Wanted get even with this big cash guys with my liliput capabalities, and I did it in style to cool down my heels.

Short @ 8222, Covered full 8200 = +22 X Scalping Size.

Now take the index as high as you can guys, I dont care.

Tuna

I am on Radio silence