Nifty Swing & Intra Trades

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Well, I follow it like a Fool, no logical thinking , whipsaws are rare but the only issue is the trend is not that great. It is more of a sideways zone till last few days - reason for so many whipsaws. Else typically it works as 11k volt wire for the weaker side

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just-Trade

Well, I follow it like a Fool, no logical thinking , whipsaws are rare but the only issue is the trend is not that great. It is more of a sideways zone till last few days - reason for so many whipsaws. Else typically it works as 11k volt wire for the weaker side

Today, what is the outlook of Nifty now onwards??

Just-Trade

Tuna

I am realist :) and a little bearish. If you are day trading, wait for the pullback once DAX recovers after the open around 1:30 pm, and if you see a sell signal, hit it.

And if it does not happen, well the folks who are already short will make a killing.

Tuna

Neted 20 points on short and got TSL hit. Very difficult market for positional trade. None of the sides are relenting.

Tuna

I am realist :) and a little bearish. If you are day trading, wait for the pullback once DAX recovers after the open around 1:30 pm, and if you see a sell signal, hit it.

And if it does not happen, well the folks who are already short will make a killing.
1. Dax future recovered along with Nifty

2.Selling or Buying side to hit the final trigger? Let see

Tuna

1. Dax future recovered along with Nifty

2.Selling or Buying side to hit the final trigger? Let see
And here come my next +16 X Scalp (from 8202 short) . Feeling good that though I am not frequent anymore on Intra, but still retained my touch. Perhaps like cycling, you don't forget once you learnt it.

Tuna

Nice show , now Fry it by Friday , enough fooling around with my Fool's System

Tuna

3 days FII data if proves anything, it is a open fight between FII and DII , let see who wins, May be DIIs are showing little sign of throwing towel or may be just to confuse us, tomorrow will be crucial

Tuna

Blown the max profit of the overnight short, positional due to the early morning spike, was close to +80 pips, I only got +52, that too partial. Rest got wiped out by the idiots who filled the Gap so fast. But had 2 quick scalps to get the day counted.

Here are the entry-exit as per the same old BB/RSI/CCI I explained earlier, got the 1st and 3rd, missed the second, but marked it - it was a sure shot for me to jump in if I was in front of the screen. Though I already marked +16 game for all the cases, I got 22 on my first one due to aggressive entry (earned few extra pips).

Last edited:

Tuna

Dow Jones is smoking Trump weeds, don't expect a V shape correction. It will linger in the 20k+ level at least for 2-3 weeks with the occasional 100-200 point correction and recovery to let the distribution happens properly. It also ensures that PE longs are burnt in the fire of hell, before the market nose-dives.

When Trump is taking office, 20th Jan is it? Well, that will be time around (if I have to predict)

I am not trading in the international market or index (yet), but what worries me the divergence between ours and US market. Indices generally are in sync, prolonged divergence makes any positional setup difficult to execute. I will be happy if go up at least 200-300 points on NF so that get a level and time to short when Dow is also exhausted.