Nifty Swing & Intra Trades

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Nice show , now Fry it by Friday , enough fooling around with my Fool's System

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
+48 NF points (Overnight Short @ 8198) is closed Thanks for Fool's system. Might go down further, but lost many points in last couple days. So booked full.

Tuna

I need around 110 more NF points with my positional Lots (forget the Scalping till date), to meet my Z factor for December.

Tuna

so what next?? today any outlook for nifty?

Just-Trade
For Intraday - value buy @ 8110 level (NFTY Spot) around if you get a Red Impulse Elder Candle with very high volume and an immediate rejection. SL not more than 20 pips. Purely my take, it will be a risky one.

Just-Trade

For Intraday - value buy @ 8110 level (NFTY Spot) around if you get a Red Impulse Elder Candle with very high volume and an immediate rejection. SL not more than 20 pips. Purely my take, it will be a risky one.
Tuna ji..do you think Nifty will come down to 8110? May be not

Just-Trade

Tuna

'May Be' or 'May Be Not' are the dices of the share market. No one knows anything for sure. Only time tells the fact.

Tuna

All Plans for taking Contra longs are dropped (irrespective of levels). At sideline since morning, and will remain so, unless get a good bargain for short.

Tuna

Came back to check index after 2 hours to see exact 2 points delta since the last price I saw. Awesome market movers. Burn the Options premium in the fire of hell.

Tuna

Today's cumulative screen time for me was not more than 30 mins on Nifty and now I am feeling like pouring some kerosene on the chart and burn it. If the market can not decide which side to go before the final session at 2:30 and solely relying on auto square off order to get the direction - why to open at 9-15, open it directly at 2-30 pm na.

Maybe my problem, expecting 20-20 on a day of test match, everyday.

Tuna

Till price is below 8150-8165 range in Spot (on closing basis), Sellers will have the upper hand regardless of Global Tren @ My Take.