Swing Trading Nifty Futures

Hello Traders, I am trading this strategy on the hourly TF and achieving between 100-200 points per month for the past 6 months, somehow i am not satisfied with the results and want to further improve on the system.
It is a discretionary system , and the main idea behind it is trade along the side of the trend.

I will keep a journal here and then review my trades at the end of each month , to see where things could have been better.

Looking forward to inputs from fellow traders , which could have a positive effect on the trading results.

amitrandive

Hello Traders, I am trading this strategy on the hourly TF and achieving between 100-200 points per month for the past 6 months, somehow i am not satisfied with the results and want to further improve on the system.
It is a discretionary system , and the main idea behind it is trade along the side of the trend.

I will keep a journal here and then review my trades at the end of each month , to see where things could have been better.

Looking forward to inputs from fellow traders , which could have a positive effect on the trading results.
Will be helpful , if you post charts