Nifty 2017

Just-Trade

Trade closed with almost 0 profit, was almost 80 points in favour did not booked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
the merits and demerits of positional/swing trades are obvious. Some of the it gives you even 100 points while opening and some of the times it takes it back.

Just-Trade

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Well that is the way to look at it. Technically there is no difference, it is just a tick - for intra 5, 10,15 etc per minutes and for positional 4H or day etc. The entry candle can be taken out by next candle in any of this mode.

The difference is the candle length. Higher TF , bigger candles - so size optimisation needed.

The demerit of positional is you are sleeping with uncertainty over the night, where intra can sleep well.

But that is based on size. If one size the position properly he or she can sleep well with positional as well. I do.

The job is same - predicting future regardless of the TF.

I prefer positional, because after trading for so many years and checking others method , one thing is clear to me- the datapoint based on which we take the call on probable move is more reliable when you move up the higher TF.

Benefits of intra (another one) is you can use leverage higher than positional - which I don't prefer anyways.

Smart man goes broke by 3 Ls - Liquor, Ladies & Leverage.

Well that is the way to look at it. Technically there is no difference, it is just a tick - for intra 5, 10,15 etc per minutes and for positional 4H or day etc. The entry candle can be taken out by next candle in any of this mode.

The difference is the candle length. Higher TF , bigger candles - so size optimisation needed.

The demerit of positional is you are sleeping with uncertainty over the night, where intra can sleep well.

But that is based on size. If one size the position properly he or she can sleep well with positional as well. I do.

The job is same - predicting future regardless of the TF.

I prefer positional, because after trading for so many years and checking others method , one thing is clear to me- the datapoint based on which we take the call on probable move is more reliable when you move up the higher TF.

Benefits of intra (another one) is you can use leverage higher than positional - which I don't prefer anyways.

Smart man goes broke by 3 Ls - Liquor, Ladies & Leverage.

Dear Tunabhai,

Fully agree with you on Positional trading.

Surprised that you closed your position though your SL was not hit. I would have held on. My personal view though.

Thanks,

Tuna

Cause I trail ; TSL Was hit on the gap up

Tuna

4HR

Now on nifty we need to see whether 10137 is protected or taken for a new high or if 9947 not taken off a new low is formed for reversal. Your views Tuna Ji.

Sent from my Le X507 using Tapatalk

Tuna

Nifty Sept Fut Shorted at 9980, SL 50 points

Tuna

Positional sell yes, Target at least 2.5 R