Nifty 2017

Bhai,
Is there any excel sheet where we tracking this. It is a interesting learn on how successful traders compound :thumb:

The single lot Nifty trade (exclusively for this thread) to meet the 200 point game per month.

Opened my account on the day # 1 of the new year. With 33 odd points, TSL was hit, was up some 60 odd points at some point. Was supposed to be a positional trade (overnight) otherwise.

200 - 33 = 167 point to go for Jan.

P.S- Does not mean I am trading with only 1 lot in Nifty. This 1 Lakh & 1 Lot posting only for this thread as I posted that I kept 1 Lakh separated for this one. The purpose of the thread is to encourage the losing traders to take baby steps to towards bigger profits, with lapsing time, with increasing knowledge.

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
yes, it is there. I post the screenshot for the same. It is a simple one to create.

Tuna

0 point on NF in the month of May. Not a single trade is done on Future. But made it big on 9500 CE (0.5 to 9 Rupees). But can not count that here. Work sucks, lack of trading time on NSE.

But I want to share something else today.

I am wondering if I will end like this poor farmer. Dedicated to all hardworking traders, working day in index and night on crude. The importance of a break.

Once upon a time (As all story telling starts), there was a farmer who lived in a little house next to his farmland along with his wife and lovely kids. He had a small farm where he used to grow vegetables and sell in a local market. Earning was not very high, but it was enough for meeting the needs of his family.

But he was an ambitious farmer and always wanted to make it big.

One day, one wealthy landlord in his locality announced a competition of best vegetables and the reward for the winner came with a twist.

Our farmer friend won the title. And when it was the time to declare the reward, the landlord took the farmer to a big open land where the sky meets the land near the horizon but you cannot see any end.
The rule was this: The farmer has to start running from the starting point and run as far as he can. However, he has to come back to the starting point before sunset. Whatever land he covered in his run, will be rewarded to him.
The farmer was just so happy that he finally made it big. He started running, he ran for 1 hour, 2 hours, 3 hours covered miles of land, he was tired, dehydrated, but he simply could not let go this opportunity. He kept on running.

Finally, the sun started heading towards western sky. The farmer made a U-turn and head towards his starting point. He barely could run, he barely could breathe.
But he made it, with some 20 miles in his kitty he was an owner of a 20 Sq Mile fertile land.

But, alas, when he reached the starting point, his body could not take it anymore. He collapsed. At the end of the day all he needed was a Yard long land for his grave.
~ Moral, Live your life. Money is meaningful only when you have a life.

P.S- My Dad told me this story when I was a kid mostly 3-4 years old. Don’t know why and how it flashed on my mind today as I slog in workplace and in the market. Maybe I need to relax.

Tuna

0 Point in NF in June, 0 trade. Same reason. If you are wondering why I am keeping this thread alive, well I have a hunch, when I come back to NF, I will recover this backlog.

Tuna

Resume my NF trading with a century. Was Long at 9480 (July Fut), got out at 9601

Net = +121

Done here. I know backlog is huge. But when I am in hurry, I won't mind a 20-20 in a test match.

Tuna

Deleted Duplicates

Last edited:

Tuna

Was long since 9822 closed today with 160 points. 2 back to back century. Continuation of last to last longs without this hop on and hop off would have yielded atlease 200 point extra. But again. No issue

Net = 121 + 160 = 281. Will update tracker by expiry.

Tuna

Nifty new Positional short opened today at 9872. SL is 9920. Carrying over.

Tuna

Trade closed with almost 0 profit, was almost 80 points in favour did not booked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk